Weapon Play & Player Models

• Having played 'Player Unknown Battlegrounds' recently has me wondering about many things with how the player models shall handle. I'm sure we'll know for sure once Rising World releases that update, yet I can't help but 'compare' other games to Rising World for that 'sweet spot' type of features. This isn't a Q&A type thread, just general curiousity where I'm just thinking out loud. Having use the crossbow in PUBG is awesome that I felt far more satisfaction than using a machine gun type weaponry.

I'm curious how bows shall play. How satisfying they'll be when you let them off to kill enemies. I hope we'll have a lot of targets to knock out upon the second major update. Can we at the very least havetarget practice items? Having killed a few people in PUBG has me wondering if we'll have those 'sweet spot' kills in Rising World as well of shooting something, then seeing some indication of having knocked them out. Some connection notification while also feeling the weight of the weapon in your hand. I find that letting off bows and crossbows makes things highly satisfying, or those WW2 rifles where you can 'feel' the hit. General FPS games simply spam bullets where you can't really savour the shots.

For modern survival weaponry shall be interesting to have semi-slow firing modern survival guns allowing you to 'feel' that hit. A hunting rifle/musket having a NE-NW-SW-SE type arrows popping around the crosshair when you successfully hit something.

This isn't just PUBG, yet it's the highlight of my thoughts. There's Skyrim, Mount & Blade: Warband, and anything with 'slower' weaponry. It's been awhile since I played anything that fired projectiles that PUBG is up there. I can't nudge '7 Days to Die' with how rare guns seem to be.

------

- Note: I'm aware Rising World isn't a 'FPS' type game, yet shall have survival oriented weaponry that I'm hoping they'll be worthwhile & satisfaction craved when you use them for when you fire them to then see a hit & kill.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!