Will not launch

• every time i go and try to launch the game, a message appears stating that i need to update my driver before I'm able to play it, but the card i am using is the updated one and i already tried uninstalling the driver but the same thing happens again

• Sorry for my late response, I don't know why I missed this topic =O Nevertheless, there are two types of messages you may get when running the game with outdated graphics drivers: either a warning message (which can be skipped) when using an AMD/ATI card and a driver older than 2014, or an error message if a native crash (driver crash) occurred (when the driver is older than 2015 for AMD/ATI cards or older than 2014 for integrated Intel graphics adapters).

So if you can't run the game, it's definitely caused by a crash of the graphics driver. The old AMD/ATI and Intel drivers (for integrated graphics adapters) had severe issues with OpenGL, so it's definitely required to install the latest driver. What graphics card do you use exactly? Maybe post the full error message here. To update your graphics driver, you have to download if from the homepage of your graphics card manufacturer (never rely on the Windows driver update tool). If you're using a laptop, there is a chance that your laptop manufacturer forces you to use his custom drivers, unfortunately many laptop manufacturers don't keep their drivers up-to-date, so possibly there is no newer driver available.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!