Blueprints management / workshop ?

• I have seen lot's of awesome blueprints in this forum. But It's sometimes hard to find one, at this time, there are 36 pages of them. Perhaps it's not the right forum for that, but I think It would be useful to manage them into tags/category/subforums ? Personnaly, I didn't import yet lot of these blueprints, because I want to create my owns and I find kind of cheaty to insert other's creations in my world, but I will change my mind because some of you are so better than I am ^^

This could be helpful too if one day, workshop will be add in the steam store for these blueprints. Some other games (Garry's mod for example) have a big choice of user's creations and categories's management help a lot for finding stuff, without searching into hundred (thousands) pages of contents. managing contents is much easier when it's done earlier I think.

• yes steam workshop would be the best solution in my opinion too, it will make it easy to subscribe to blueprints and then steam would automatically download them and place them in your blueprints folder.

In my experience so far it takes a huge amount of time to build a proper nice/realistic looking medieval house thus when I want to build a village of them I have to either create 2-3 and then BP them multiple times over and over again or build 6-7 of them and then take 2-3 blueprints from the forum to fill my village :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!