after update can we keep our old profiles and buildings ?????

• I was wondering if after we get the update considering how big it is gonna be will
    we be able to keep out current worlds? I am proud of my home and don''t want to loose it.

• yes red51 will (as done in previous updates) release a world converter that will automatically convert our existing worlds to the new version of the game. :) So no need to panic just yet :P

• Seeing as how Red51 is trying to stay away from world generation related content for as long as possible (thanks to desert pyramids errors) you won't have to worry about any update relating to world generation stuff for quite a long while. If anything, our profiles may finally be enabled so we can actually create our character (or characters) to then bring from one world to the next. Take a look in your main settings on the official Rising World site + the profile button in the game.....

The following updates shall be more of an item related update, not world generation, that you have nothing to worry about. Well, unless Red51 himself added some new ores, early animal mounts, or whatever else.

You should be fine. No need to stress. At the very least it'll require a world conversion, as Mino stated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!