How do u add Group Names in chat

• yeah he is but that what it really takes to run a business was there a fire or just the servers go down for them few days

it was just a power cut, i don't know the cause of the power cut but it cant have been that bad as it was only down for a short time.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • yeah was down for 2 days here and u know a lot about pcs and that what kind of upload speed would i need to host my own server

i think we are both taking about driffent downtime's lol Maybe your host was down they have nothing to do with RW, as it was fine here,
    to run your own server from home, you just need a computer with say 2gigs of ram and say 100gig of hhd space 100gig is not needed to get the server going but its a good size to give your server database lots of room to grow, you also need a good internet connection the better the connection the better your server will work, there is plenty of info on this forum that helps you on how to setup your server.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • now it really got me lost i set it to group Owner it say it not found so i put it in owner it put me in the group but i log out and back in and it puts me back in the admin group and yea i did restart the server

Did it say the group was not found when you used the setplayergroup command?

Just an FYI, The Group value in the text file only affects what will show on the scoreboard (when you hold down TAB). The actual group that the player database will use has to match the filename exactly.

so if your file is owner.permission, you need to set the player to group owner, not Owner ( e.g. setplayergroup zfoxfire owner). The game likely sees the group names as case sensitive so Owner.permission is different from owner.permissions.

If everything looks right, you can always clear logs, restart the server and look at the latest log file. it's pretty verbose about loading the permissions and will tell you exactly what the error is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!