To Red51 Please read

• Just to also be 100% clear:

Red51 is whom people mostly see first and at a glance. He's like a mascot. We thank Red51 for giving us a game that is actually self-aware of what should be done for the game. We're also aware Lucien is around, as well as Waveshapr. We care about them also, yet this is a learning experience for us to keep to keep pushing the bar higher each and every time. Artisans Realm is currently doing that via festivities. I'm here to spot any voids to make sure Rising World is aware of them (i.e boats, NPCs, water issues, & etc), as well as Zork & Yahgiggle trying to learn how to be nice to developers in various festive ways.

I wish we could also pay our respects to Waveshapr for all the musical & sound talent because that in itself is why Rising World is also great. The sounds. The music. I'm wishing to hear more on the musical and side of things as I've used to fiddle with Fruityloops myself, wishing to get back into it if we're given the option to import our music in both singleplayer AND multiplayer officially, or via plugins. :thumbup: I would love to praise Lucien as well, yet I don't know much about him. He's a covert guy. We have to also thank the Freelance animators for having to deal with Red51's gaming demands/requirements. Shall see them in action tonight & tomorrow to start 'judging' and enjoying.

It's all a nice learning experience that we're all learning how to keep pushing the bar higher. To make this game far more enjoyable, fresh, and fun. A game both for creative players & survivalists; Not one or the other, yet both. A game for both, and everybody.

Thanks for Rising World, and thanks for the great experiences! I had a few nasty ones, yet that's only natural by allowing the good to outweigh the bad (PNB Nightmare session) by simply playing to have fun. To allow yourself to dream Rising World where Daboiye & myself had a dream where Red51 secretly allowed us to ride trains in a similar manner to Minecraft's Minecarts & 'Alchemist Awakening' game that was suggested. I saw Minecarts in Alchemist's Awakening' that I applied it to Rising World logic.

So, we thank Red51 AND his team. Waveshaper, Lucien, and any other hidden developers 8o

• I'm am really speechless... thanks a million for all the positive feedback, for your kind words and especially for the gift! 8o You shouldn't have :D Although it's exactly what's needed after a bumpy update release.

It's really awesome to have such an outstanding community around the game! :) It's always reassuring and pleasing to see the extremely low amount of toxicity and negativity in these forums - this is a very rare thing for most game communities nowadays! Thank you very much for this! :thumbup:

• I'm am really speechless... thanks a million for all the positive feedback, for your kind words and especially for the gift! 8o You shouldn't have :D Although it's exactly what's needed after a bumpy update release.

It's really awesome to have such an outstanding community around the game! :) It's always reassuring and pleasing to see the extremely low amount of toxicity and negativity in these forums - this is a very rare thing for most game communities nowadays! Thank you very much for this! :thumbup:

Your welcome :-D

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I'm so happy you're enjoying the gift and the messages! :D

If I respond in German, sorry for bad grammar. I don't speak German, but I do speak Google Translate. The community seems too nice to stay away!

----

Wenn ich auf Deutsch antworte, entschuldige ich für jede schlechte Grammatik. Ich spreche kein Deutsch, aber ich spreche Google Translate. Die Gemeinde scheint zu schön, nicht zu bleiben!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!