Minotorious' Plugins, Note to Users

• Just a heads up for the people who are using my plugins (Portals, ServerTools, etc.).

With the new updated version of the game the plugins are causing a lot of errors (red text in the chat). I will try to update them once the new Java API is available from red51, hopefully during the weekend. So for now just get rid of the .jar file if you don't want the errors appearing and I will upload new working .jar files for you shortly. Thanks :)

Note: Do not delete the databases or the text files they will work as they are with the new version of the plugins.

• Übersetzung
    Eine Warnung an die Benutzer, die meine Plugins benutzen. (Portals, ServerTools, etc.)

Mit der upgedateten Version des Spiels verursachen die Plugins eine Menge Fehler. Ich werde versuchen, sie upzudaten, wenn die neue API von red51, hoffentlich dieses Wochenende, verfügbar ist. Fürs Erste entferne die .jar-Datei [PlugIn- Datei ... Anmerkung des Übersetzers], wenn Du keine Fehler haben möchtest, und ich werde in Kürze neue funktionierende .jar-Dateien hochladen. Danke :)

Hinweis: Lösche keine Grunddaten oder Textdateien! Sie werden, so wie sie sind, mit der neuen Version des PlugIns laufen.

• Minotorious, I have no experience at all installing plugins in any game.
    Do you have a tutorial here that gives a general instruction of how to install your Blueprint Text? I have looked but have'nt found one.

I downloaded the file and installed in in my file along with other Jar files. I can pull up the menu by directly clicking on it.

When I open RW, all is well. No error messages, java errors, or other problems.
    But: I have no idea how to access the program while in game. I have tried all sorts of keys and typing in the name: while holding a blueprint and without one: while in chat and in console menu.

There are people on my server who use it by getting out of the game and typing the info into the menu that comes up when they click onto the jar file, or something :). They have not posted as to how to actually do this. I think it's sort of a hit or miss makeshift sort of approach.

What am I missing? I apologize if you have a tutorial on this and I've missed it. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

• Gray, may be I'm wrong, but I think a plugin must be installed on the server, just saying that because when I tried "cars" on the LM server it was not usable, it was ok just after the server owner included it ;)

• well the blueprint texture editor is not a plugin, thus not found in the plugins section of this forum but the mods one.

It is a standalone application thus not accessible through the game.

To run it simply double click the .jar file, no need to move it to a specific directory or extract it or do w/e else you might do with it.

• Thank you Minotorious, that's what I was told on game, but the ones telling weren't sure of how it worked either. Sort of the blind leading the blind.

Putting it in the game files directory insures I won't loose it, or wonder what the heck it is a couple years down the line. I know where it is :)

I have a heck of a time running the game in window as my cursor won't work,-instead it moves the window around like a big icon and wants to only work on desktop. I never play any game in window form, so this is new to me. Is there a cure for it? I will look, got to be a setting somewhere for this.

Happy New Year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!