More block flexibility

• Rotatable half block
    One whole block is for some purposes too thick to use as a wall part. Structure frameworks consisting of beams and logs which are thinner than a whole block get hidden in the one block thick wall or only visible in either side. Many users resize the beams into a half block shape and size and use them as wall parts to tackle this problem. It could be more convenient if half blocks themselves could be rotated and used as wall parts.

Half slanted/half normal block stacking
    You know this problem when you build a roof you can't stack a half slanted block onto another of different material into one full cube space so the side of the roof slant has stair case look, not a straight line.

• also, grids could also be shown on bare grounds because block grids have universal coordinates. This would facilitate working with construction elements on bare grounds.

This would indeed be helpful, even though the grid is there atm you cannot see it. What you can do to ease things is place a row of blocks on the ground and then build next to them so you can see the grid on them and extrapolate to your actual location

• I would like the Ramp Corner to be fully rotatable. When I use the ramps on the vertical surface, I cannot use the Ramp Corner as it only goes horizontal in the "North" "South" position.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!