Last of the original group .

• Englisch
    • Last of the original group .

Neu

This is the last of the houses that I originally had on the forum. The wife asks "Why do you build such weird crap, dude?" I come from a very traditional town, with the traditional, L-shaped ramblers that were popular during WWII. On rare occasion, you'll see a Victorian or Georgian colonial. Those are warm; they have character and history. But that's all I ever knew, until I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for Field Medical Service School (FMSS, to any of my fellow Devil Docs here). The first time I walked around Oceanside (God, that was like 15 years ago, but feels like yesterday) I remember thinking "Dang, did I wander into like a Dr. Seuss book?" The architecture was mystifying to me, being a small town Ohioan farm boy suddenly let loose into the big city life of California. Well, that plus that was the day I discovered a certain beverage called Sparks, so everything looked a little like Dr. Seuss that evening :) Anyway, most of my houses I build look like this. granted, they don't have the warmth that a traditional Colonial have. However, these houses, to me, have a zing, a verve that your more traditional homes don't have.
      Bilder
      • Last One.jpg

407,5 kB, 1.920×1.080, 55 mal angesehen
      Dateien
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher