Repeating Rifle Animation

• Does the Repeating Rifle Holding Animation Look Off to You? 2

1. Yes, I think he looks like he's afraid his gun is going to explode when he fires it. (1) 50%
    2. No, I think it looks just fine the way it is. (0) 0%
    3. Eh, maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. I don't really care. (1) 50%

Let me just start this with saying that the new animations rock. I love the immersion they bring, and REALLY like how we can actually see our different clothing types and what not in first person view, like when holding an item.

One thing I noticed though, is that the rifle holding animation (when you're just holding it and not loading/aiming/etc.) looks a little off. Does anyone else think this? It looks to me like your guy is holding it like he's afraid it'll bite him. I think it's mainly because of how far down the barrel his left hand is, and how he seems to hold it out and away from him, rather than keep it closer to his body.

As long as we're on the topic, does anyone else think the aiming animation looks a little off for the rifle too? Like you're holding it right down the middle of your chest, rather than holding the butt flush against one shoulder, and leaning your head over the side, to look down the barrel?

Thoughts?

I'll add a poll too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!