Medieval Realms - player controlled protection, ranks, leader boards, pnb, and in-game currency

• Englisch
    • Medieval Realms - player controlled protection, ranks, leader boards, pnb, and in-game currency

Allow me to proudly introduce to you Medieval Realms 0.0.6! Medieval Realms is the first Rising World server to offer a pure medieval period gaming environment.

Here at Medieval Realms we enforce the restriction of modern game items - you will not be able to craft modern items on our server!

My aim is to provide a friendly place for players to play Rising World in a historic survival environment - if a historic survival environment is not what you are after I suggest you check out Artisans Realm - a fantastic creative mode server run by some great guys with some fantastic builds, plugins,and experience with Rising World.

As Medieval Realms is a survival sever you will not have access to creative mode, you will also not be able to fly, and you will need to hunt for food and cultivate the land to survive!

Medieval Realms 0.0.3 provides players with the ability to control the world themselves without the need for an admin. Every player starts with four Gold Ingots in a special inventory space called your Gold Safe.

You may exchange Gold Ingots for "land claim rights" within the world. When you claim an area of land, only you will be able build on, excavate, and otherwise occupy the land without any interference by other players.

On Medieval Realms your current survival time, all time best survival time, and other in-game statistics on your game-play style are recorded. Currently these statistics are only accessible via your in-game chat console, but I am working on a GUI for a future update! So you will be able to see both yours, and others in-game statistics!

Build Your Settlement

Find an unclaimed location that fills your needs and start building either by yourself or with friends.

Claim your land

Protect your newly founded settlement from other player attacks with Medieval Realms AXES.

Abandon and move on

When you’re ready to move on to discover new lands: abandon your settlement and reclaim your gold ingots.

Stay informed

Always know when your settlement is protected with AXES’ simple and unobtrusive feedback interface.

Find out more about AXES protection here.

Key Bindings

P key - (P)rotect an area at the cost of crowns
      V key - (V)iew all your protected areas.
      C key - (C)lear all protected views from sight (they remain protected!).
      B key - (B)in an area and reclaim your gold ingot.
      R key - Toggle the statistics menu on and off

Connecting to Medieval Realms

You can connect to Medieval Realms ether via the in-game multiplayer server list (just look for "Medieval Realms [medievalrealms.co.uk]") or via clicking on "connect to IP" and typing in "server.medievalrealms.co.uk".

News and Updates

For the latest news and information please join the Steam Community - Medieval Realms

Screen-shots

Please do share your Medieval Realms creations by uploading your screen shots below!
      Medieval Realms - connect via server.medievalrealms.co.uk

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 25 mal editiert, zuletzt von yahwho ()

• Loving this server!!! Some great builds and friendly players, plus an interesting world to explore. My area is on the side of a forested hill - great for lumber but proving a challenge to flatten. So started off with a smallish workshop which was extended into a house, and am now working on a larger manor house/ castle? Photos attached.

My thanks to Yahwho for all his efforts in making this such a wonderful place to play.

Adnil.
      Bilder
      • 20180225103007_1.jpg

365,92 kB, 1.600×900, 28 mal angesehen
      • 20180225103025_1.jpg

350,29 kB, 1.600×900, 27 mal angesehen
      • 20180225103817_1.jpg

349,69 kB, 1.600×900, 30 mal angesehen
      • 20180225104653_1.jpg

392,79 kB, 1.600×900, 24 mal angesehen
    • Medieval Realms has been updated!

There is now a completely new tabbed graphical user interface. This interface will provide you with all your current stats and more.

• survivaltime,
      • how many times you've died,
      • your record survival time,
      • how many crowns you own,
      • how many ores you have mined,
      • Choose from 30 new avatars,
      • League tables,
      • Animal herds (automated spawning so always a supply of NPC's)

• Hi Mino!

No, I'm not that blessed with artistic skills. I had got a couple of players give some donations to the server, so I spent the funds on hiring a graphics designer and he created the graphics for me 8) ( Medieval Realms is a hobby for me and not a revenue stream so any donations I get get ploughed back into the server :) )
    • yahwho schrieb:

Hi Mino!

No, I'm not that blessed with artistic skills. I had got a couple of players give some donations to the server, so I spent the funds on hiring a graphics designer and he created the graphics for me ( Medieval Realms is a hobby for me and not a revenue stream so any donations I get get ploughed back into the server )
      hahaha ok I see, we on Artisan's Realm only get direct donations on Nitrado so the funds can only be used for the server and nothing else, so no artsy stuff for me :(
      Admin on Artisan's Realm
      Rising World Projects:
      Blueprint Texture Editor
      MailingSystem
      ServerTools
      Portals
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher