Changelog 2017-12-30: Fireworks, new items and a Happy New Year!

• "We also can't wait to release the other things which are already in their starting holes, e.g. mounts and other transportation options, like trains and boats.
    Which one of these features do you actually prefer and want to see first? ;)" - Red51

In fact he asked for our opinions.

well then it has to be UFOs ........... :P

no but horses or minecarts atleast

• Its Kind of hard to do that when there are modern things alredy in the game... Eg.. Mining Drill, Flouesent lights, modern clothes.. moderm weaponms. maybye there wil be a mod that restricts what you can make, then progress

It's easy actually. Red51 wanted us to progress from Medieval era into the modern area as we tech up via recipes and such. Once he has everything tweaked he'll separate the two so we can play straight from Medieval era into Modern, or even locking it into either Medieval or Modern era items.

• Thank you thank you.

My choise is boats. Maybe boats we can craft. Big and small. The big ones could be community builds?

I am a Medieval/fantasty builder, so modern forms of transportation are not my first choice. Boats fit all eras.

I'd like to see horses in game, maybe we could catch and tame them?

• It's easy actually. Red51 wanted us to progress from Medieval era into the modern area as we tech up via recipes and such. Once he has everything tweaked he'll separate the two so we can play straight from Medieval era into Modern, or even locking it into either Medieval or Modern era items.

Exactly :)

If we ever get some kind of fantasy biome, I'm all for giant ride-able snails.

Hehe, I will keep that in mind :D

A small hotfix is now available. It fixes the secondary action of sickle/scythe as well as some plugin API related issues ;)

Hotfix 2018-01-01:

• [Change] Player distance (scoreboard) can now be disabled in server properties
    • [Bugfix] Fixed secondary action of sickle/scythe (lower grass)
    • [Bugfix] Fixed plugin API related issues
  • I'd love to see mounts first, if only because that means there'll be more animals running around. To me, biodiversity is really important in games like this one.

Trains and boats will be great when we get them, though :D

If I respond in German, sorry for bad grammar. I don't speak German, but I do speak Google Translate. The community seems too nice to stay away!

----

Wenn ich auf Deutsch antworte, entschuldige ich für jede schlechte Grammatik. Ich spreche kein Deutsch, aber ich spreche Google Translate. Die Gemeinde scheint zu schön, nicht zu bleiben!

• i would prefer as animals horse and a donkey. the horse is much faster (for exploration) but the donkey is better for a higher amount of freights. AND both should be used as a draft animal. we could use them for a coach, a cart oder for a new way of pvp (a chariot). thats a good basic for streets and a little bit later for trains.

• OK First bug report. After setting a blueprint, if you decide you need to remove it and use undobluprint in the console in allotted time, not everything disappears. All the objects in the blueprint remain. the blueprint disappears but chairs tables cabinets, rails lights... all remain

• OK First bug report. After setting a blueprint, if you decide you need to remove it and use undobluprint in the console in allotted time, not everything disappears

Actually there was a similar bug report a few months ago (related to the undo-command), unfortunately I wasn't able to reproduce this issue yet :/ How much time did pass until you used the undo-command (after placing the blueprint)? Can you maybe send me the blueprint file in question (via PM)?

• and the f7 tool now :P

I played a lot since the last patches and did not notice the "F7" tool, I need to pay more attention ... ?(

Actually there was a similar bug report a few months ago (related to the undo-command), unfortunately I wasn't able to reproduce this issue yet :/ How much time did pass until you used the undo-command (after placing the blueprint)? Can you maybe send me the blueprint file in question (via PM)?

I just tested the "undobluprint" command and it worked perfectly.

• did your blueprint have chests and doors and tables and rails in it? Those are what are not disappearing the rest works perfectly, blocks and pnb.. and this was before I added object protection and furnace protection plugins. just had areaprotection script. It was not my blueprint but it was set when I was there. it was about 1 min after the BP was set and I have the time set at either 5 or 6 minutes to use. I was there and am Shure of this. The house was there and it disappeared but all the decorations were left. There weren't any network disconnections at that time either.

I played a lot since the last patches and did not notice the "F7" tool, I need to pay more attention ... ?(

I just tested the "undobluprint" command and it worked perfectly.

• @waveshapr You tweaked some dungeon sounds too. Very nice overall but the echo on breaking blocks seems a bit overpowering. Also, I'm hearing a new grinding sound of sorts but it only is audible in certain rooms. I'm beginning to hear voices in dungeons. If that was not intended they maybe I'm going crazy.

I fear you're going crazy :D
    I didn't tweak the dungeons for the new update, at least not knowingly. But the character update had a few changes to the underground ambiences, maybe that's what you're hearing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!