Triple-loading furnaces?

• Hlo,

I am playing on a server with some friends, and I've noticed that I alone have to ability to triple load all the ore pockets in a furnace. Everyone else on the server can only load one per pocket.

This also seems to be the case with the paper press.

Is this a bug or some kind of hidden feature, and if it's a feature, how do the other people on the server get it? Because right now I'm the designated furnace loader.

• You mean you can place three ores into a single slot? That's strange, since that shouldn't be possible anymore since the 0.9 version ?( Does the game really place 3 ores into a single slot (and do they turn into ingots)? What's your average framerate?
    Can you maybe create a small video of this phenomenon?

• Yeah, I put 3 ores in, it smelts, and 3 ingots come out. It makes a triple-tap sound too. Like pt-pt-pt, instead of just the one.

same thing with cloth in the paper press. It puts 2 bacon in a spot too. But, the skins don't do that.

How do I check my framerate?

I will see if I can make a video or I can do a twitch stream for a couple of minutes and then it will auto-copy for a week right?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!