I have just updated speech-api and I am now experianceing database lock ups. I was not getting them before I updated this. I have had 4 db lockups in the last 24 hrs. here is the last log.
sorry about the zip file the log was to big to upload so I zipped it.
Ich habe gerade Sprach-API aktualisiert und ich bin jetzt dabei, Datenbank-Lock-ups zu erfahren. Ich habe sie nicht bekommen, bevor ich das aktualisierte. Ich hatte in den letzten 24 Stunden 4 db Lockups. Hier ist das letzte Protokoll.
Entschuldigung wegen der Zip-Datei, die das Log zu groß zum Hochladen war, also habe ich es gezippt.
OKe, aber ich glaube das es mit
Der erste eintrag kommt Zeile 19432, rund herum kann ich nur
AreaProtection & object_protectionsehen.
Vieleicht sollte da yahgiggle oder @red51 drüber schauen.
OK, but I think that it has to do with
The first entry comes in line 19432, all around I can only see
AreaProtection & object_protection.
Maybe it should look @yahgiggle or red51 over there.
thanks I wasn't able to figure itout. sprach was the last plugin I installed. Thanks for looking at this
well I had a series of server crashes, or what was thought to be crashes last night, although no server log was created, but I decided to disable sproch api and teleportation and my server seemed to have stabilized. I do not know what is going on but something weird is happening related to sproch
incase it is interfiering with my other plugins here is a list of my plugins that I run other then sprach-api and teleportation.
economtsystem by minotorious, talk to him about that plugin
portals the java version
Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von sharkbitefischer ()
Update on server condition. It has been over 24 hrs now since I disabled sprach-api and teleportation plugins and the crashes and world db lockups have stopped. I don't know which plugin is doing it but thought you should know. It appears that 2 processes are trying to access the db at the same time, which is impossible with SQLite, and locking up the data base.
All I know is since I disabled those plugins my db lockup and my crash problems have stopped. Maybe 1 of them are interfering with another plugin.