[Plugin]WorldProtection (Auto area protection script)

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Geezer56 wrote:

At the risk of becoming a pest, the /wp doesn't bring a help menu.
      Yes i know oO i have not added that yet but will do soon

Also added another command /wp delete all objects username <------ this removes all objects from the users object database all items/objects inside areas stay protected when this is used but all items/objects placed outside of protected areas will become unprotected, once i finish the code for that part of the plugin lol

BTW found a bug that lets other users remove items in protected areas like doors etc oO its been patched and just uploading it now

:thumbsup: Rising Citys @ ip 74.118.138.151:4265 ServerName (Yahgiggles Rising Citys) :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :S
    • Getting this error. Seems like when another player logs onto the server.

Rising World - 0.9.1.5 - Dedicated Server
      Linux 4.4.26-nitradoV3-MC-1000-nH-dP-d-i Java 1.8.0_101 (amd64) Memory: 5726 MB
      2018/01/13 01:46 PM
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
      at pluginapi.PluginEventHandler.triggerEvent(SourceFile:201)
      at G.f.a(SourceFile:315)
      at G.f.messageReceived(SourceFile:119)
      at de.jiw.network.kernel.KernelAdapter.dispatch(KernelAdapter.java:188)
      at de.jiw.network.message.RawPacket.run(RawPacket.java:54)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    • Geezer56 wrote:

Getting this error. Seems like when another player logs onto the server.

Rising World - 0.9.1.5 - Dedicated Server
      Linux 4.4.26-nitradoV3-MC-1000-nH-dP-d-i Java 1.8.0_101 (amd64) Memory: 5726 MB
      2018/01/13 01:46 PM
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
      at pluginapi.PluginEventHandler.triggerEvent(SourceFile:201)
      at G.f.a(SourceFile:315)
      at G.f.messageReceived(SourceFile:119)
      at de.jiw.network.kernel.KernelAdapter.dispatch(KernelAdapter.java:188)
      at de.jiw.network.message.RawPacket.run(RawPacket.java:54)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
      Thanks i have seen this error too but its not a big deal ATM it wont cause a problem, i will still fix it BTW lol

your be happy i have started the code to let users use there old area protection 3.0 database with this plugin oO

:thumbsup: Rising Citys @ ip 74.118.138.151:4265 ServerName (Yahgiggles Rising Citys) :thumbsup:

• Bump

New Commands added for adding and removing friends to your areas.

/wp add username AreadID or /wp add username friend if id is used it will only add a user to one AreaID if friend is used they will be able to build on all your areas.
      /wp friends Ownername Friendname friend = Admin only command for adding users as friends note this adds FrendName to OwnerNames areas Only
      /wp remove FrendName from OwnerName = removes a friend from your area list

• Captian_Cornball wrote:

A Rename area/ Combine areas Function would be Nice, Having to Configure a bunch of areas could take years.

Delete doesn't work either
      you don't need to Combine oO when adding a friend they are added to one or all areas depending on what you want

also have just updated the script as it was conflicting with another one that also used /wp oO

i have changed /wp to /wpp for WorldProtection Plugin

/wpp delete areaid = removes one area from your area list, area owner and admin command only
      /wpp delete all username = removes all areas from a your area list, area owner and admin command only
      /wpp set limit 100 = sets the area limit too 100 default = 1000 Admin only command
      /wpp delete all objects username = removes all object data for that user from the database, this will unprotect everything outside protected areas

/wpp add username AreadID or /wp add username friend if id is used it will only add a user to one AreaID if friend is used they will be able to build on all your areas.
      /wpp friends Ownername Friendname friend = Admin only command for adding users as friends note this adds FrendName to OwnerNames areas Only
      /wpp remove FrendName from OwnerName = removes a friend from your area list

• Another update

This time i fixed the null bug and also updated the display info panel

you also now have the option to turn the panel off or back on

/wpp close panel = closes the panel
      /wpp open panel = opens the panel

• I have once more updated this plugin

now to open the help menu you just hit the key p

to close the panel you use your mouse and click close

also we no longer use commands to show or hide the bottom display the help menu has clickable options 8o

• Bump

I have updated this plug-in

New button > now you can turn auto area off or on
      New > p key now opens and close's the help panel
      also fixed some null pointer errors and other small bugs

• Cheers Yahgiggle - works a treat.

Is there anyway you can create an equivalent of /showareas /hideareas? Probably not or I'm guessing you'd have implemented it but just throwing it out there :)

I know it displays the name of the owner down the bottom - but I'm in a situation of wanting to protect a bunch of different areas that were built before I installed the plugin and I have to keep backtracking to see if I've missed anything heh.