when people log onto my server and the game loads to 10 percent and stops

• Hello,
    Twice now people try to log onto my server and the game loads to 10 percent and stops.
    I can restart the server and that seems to fix it temporarily but of course, I would like a permanent fix. :D
    Any thoughts?

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• Sorry for the late response! If the game gets stuck at 10 percent (when connecting to a mp server), this means the connection to the server was successful, but the client doesn't receive the world data. This can happen if there is either a high load on the server (and the server can't keep up with sending world data), or if another error occurs while loading/sending the data. In this case, a serverlog would be helpful ;)

If it only happens for individual clients, this could also be caused by a broken player position (somewhere far below hell) or by corrupted player data (in this case, you can delete the player data with the command deleteplayer name).
    If the client cannot connect to other servers, it's likely that this issue is caused by his internet connection (or another program interfers with the connection, e.g. a firewall or an antivirus program)

• Hello
    This happens to all my players
    There are no server error logs. I can send the Client logs but I do not see anything in there.
    The server just stops accepting people because it stops at 10 percent. ;(
    The restarts usual fixes this, I do restart the server every day.
    Not sure if I can put in the debug in the server? :D

• After the updates I am still having the problem.
    The main problem is sometimes I do not know this is happening until I try to log on.
    The server could be down for 12 to 18 hours by then.
    The only fix I have so far is to restart the server.
    Right now I have it restarting every four hours we will see how that works.

• A server log would be helpful. You can find the server logs in the "Logs" subfolder in the server directory (as long as settings_create_serverlog is set to true in the server.properties [it's true by default]).
    What plugins do you use on your server?

• Well I spoke to soon, the sludge built up. it seems mainly in the ocean.
    When I was walking around my oceans I notice a waterfall in the middle, thought strange.
    Went to the bottom and it looked like someone set pieces of plywood on the ocean floor some of the piece were like mirrors some show the land even though the land was far away and some I fell into a black abyss but alas no Lindsay/Mary 8o . (pictures attached) of the ocean, not Mary.
    When I looked in the logs I did not see anything, but I pm you couple of the logs.
    Are some of the logs are new? and I am not sure what they are but I can give an educated guess.
    Those logs are,
    stats _log
    content_log
    Conecction_log with numbers at end.
    Configstore_log

The plugin I an using are
    rwgui
    portals
    pnp
    drop player

scripts I am using are,
    world edit
    TMN_home
    teleport
    Compass
    Area protectetion
    admin-tools-master

Please advise

• A little more information.
    This happens mostly when a person logs off then the server [TcpSessionHandler ExceptionCaught] " with the IP of the person logging off.

I pretty much come to the conclusion with my ocean broke up that the DB is corrupt and if I cannot run a "chkdsk" :D . I will make a new world when the next update comes along and start fresh. ;(

• Went to the bottom and it looked like someone set pieces of plywood on the ocean floor some of the piece were like mirrors some show the land even though the land was far away and some I fell into a black abyss but alas no Lindsay/Mary

Can you maybe post a screenshot of this? 8| The attached screenshot looks more or less "normal"... it seems to be the bottom of an ocean where the water was removed (since water is still static, this results in these "artifacts")...

Are some of the logs are new? and I am not sure what they are but I can give an educated guess.

The server logs are always stored in the "Logs" subfolder in your server directory. They just consist of a timestamp, i.e. just a long number (e.g. "1526884245.log"). The log files you've mentioned were not created by the RW server, maybe some plugins or the server hoster created these files...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!