Windows For Dummies

• No. Not the operating system. I’m talking about Rising World windows.

I should probably tack this onto my Rising World Amazing Build System thread, but to me this is just a plea to make building structures a little less tedious. Building has never been my strong suit, but as amazing as the build system is, I still struggle with certain aspects.

I still like building with planks and beams, but I get bogged down incorporating windows. Getting them placed, sized and aligned is fine, but surrounding them with siding or wall panels (stretched planks) becomes tedious to the point where I’m using fewer and fewer windows in order to avoid the whole issue.

If wishes were fishes:

Wish 1: Placing a window frame on a plank would “punch” a hole through the plank the right size and shape.

Wish 2: A new breed of planks with built-in window frames. Sizing becomes a challenge, I know, I know…

Okay, neither dream is ideal, especially from a development point of view, but maybe this will start the suggestions ball rolling. ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!