Few Suggestions

• I really like this Game, love the freedom in Building!

I know the Game is in a very early State and there are more important things todo but here are some things that i'd like to see:

• Make the Grid available for Posters, i wanted to use Posters as Wallpapers but makes it hard to align without the Grid
    • Make the Lamps (the white Square ones) rescaleable/colorable (i'm sure this is planned anyway)
    • Give us a way to use a custom Textures for the Beds Clothing, kinda like the Posters but for Beds
    • I really like the Wood Boards, what about Plaster Boards with different kind of Paper/Wallpapers (or custom Textures)?
    • Make some Wall Cupboards to complete the Kitchen Set
    • The Kitchen Piece with the Door is missing a mirrored version (or am i missing something?)
    • Curtains and Blinds
    • Make Windows openable

Also Posters disappear sometimes and are not always visible for everyone on the Server, not synced properly?

• Lamps for sure, combined with my idea of a generator. If the Lamp is within a certain radius of the generator it would give it POWA. Also curtains and blinds just cause the more content the better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!