Well of clipping

• While exploring this morning I noticed a black hole on a hillside. Upon further investigation it is a black hole that looks upon the subterranean as you would if clipping through. Coordinates were at 107/1338. Not sure if there is something I can do on the server to prevent this? I have covered it up with stone and can walk over but threat still exists. Thanks.

• Hmm... that's strange... when was this world created exactly? Is it an old world? One thing you could try to remove it is to enter creative mode (open console and type "gm 1") and hit F10 while standing next to the hole. Alternatively you could use the smoothing tools (F5 -> 2) to get rid of it.

• Thank you for that suggestion. It's only a month or 2. Me, kids and close friends. Probably around 10 people since the first of the year. I covered it with rock now my question is if you dig there will it reappear or will it have been corrected by the stone going over it? I love a good mystery.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!