Mac Issue on Alpha 0.9.2_37

• Hmm... yeah the friend list is apparently missing 8| Is it still missing when restarting the game?
    As a workaround, you can of course still join people through the regular friend list in Steam.

• Hmm... what resolution do you use exactly for the game? Maybe the debug log contains some information about what was going on. To enable logging, please go to your game directory (rightclick on rw in steam -> properties -> local files -> browse local files) and open the config.properties file with a text editor. Now set "game_debug_console" to true, save the changes, and run the game again. Once you're in main menu, quit the game, then go to the "Logs" subfolder in your game dir. Please upload the latest log file here :)

• Thanks for the log! It looks like the resolution is causing this issue =O It works fine on full hd (1920x1080), but smaller resolutions seem to cause trouble with the friend list (if the game is already started with a smaller resolution, it doesn't work to switch to another resolution - it's necessary to restart the game instead)... I'll put that on my "things-that-need-to-be-fixed" list ;)
    In the meantime, the regular steam friend list should do the trick (you can either join people there, or people can invite you).

• I just confirmed what you said, Red. Works fine at 1920 x 1280. I betcha there's some pixels getting drawn offscreen somewhere. :D

Guessing this will be a relatively easy fix, and it doesn't keep me from doing it all now.

Off to work. I'll be checking back as soon as I can.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!