server world reset

• Hi all, first time ever hosting a server, my host is GTXGaming.
    I was just wondering if there is any way i can delete my old world and start a new one? ive looked everywhere and havent found any information on how to do it! lol

Hope you guys/girls and help me out :)

LoopyLynch88

• If your server is using SQLite, you can delete your world manually by deleting the content of the "Worlds" folder in your server directory (make sure the server isn't running). Alternatively - if you want to keep the world - you can just change the server_world_name setting in the server.properties file (change it to a different name - if the server doesn't find this world, it will create it).
    When using MySQL, things are little bit more complicated. You either have to delete the database, or create a new one. In this case you have to contact GTXGaming support ;)

• I use GTX also and it is like red51 posted. Change the name in the config file and it creates a new world. If you want the same shell keep the seed the same and you get pretty much the same world layout, only wiped clean of those pesky humans and their works.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!