just some minds

• a pipe and pump system that allows to transfer water and maybe to build a watermill - used later to create flour and later electricity

temperature and maybe seasons - cloths must be changed to avoid overheating or undercooling

perishiable items

straw and palm leaves for the rooftop
    iron t-beams
    maybe bamboo
    maybe the straw can be used for baskets too

shingles - maybe made in a kiln

hay (maybe later for the animals)

fish and fishing, insects as bait

more animals in general - im dreaming of red pandas.

wandering animals - later maybe creatures, undead, npcs and kind like that

a defending system - to time you can use a sword or something with rmb and lmb so shields would be great for the one handed weapons

stones and pillars with a higher and shorter curvature angle

grooved structure

crouching seems not working

maybe a special use for the bloodstone?

• The combat mechanics really need to be improved.

Agreed, especially the horizontal swing (or lack thereof) with melee weapons. It seems like the animation portrays the player "drawing circles" with his sword. It also wouldn't hurt to have a semi-automatic rifle/pistol, since the bolt action rifle reloading is pretty slow.

• i want to mind too:

that it would be wonderful to build traps. traps for hunting and traps for pvp or to place spikes like in the dungeons AND mid-range weapons. laces, spears and things like that.

and a big thing in general is the survival-thing itself: its not pretty hard to survival. yes the dungeons sometimes not easy but i am missing creatures trying to eat my brain.

AND THAT YOUR STUFF NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!