Loosing connection issues

• Hello my issue started today...everytime i log onto server i stay on under a minute before the message says in chat....loosing connection and then i get kicked out.... This hasnt happened before i use steam so not sure if thats the issue ;(

Am an Admin on Serenity so...just wondered if i could get help from anywhere..

Mitzi Owner ASGARD server

Discord: discord.gg/cHj63WX

Server: Find Asgard in the server list or join with ip address (185.249.196.18:4100)

Edited once, last by Mitzi ().

• Does this only happen with a specific server, or do you get the same problem on every other server as well? Once you're able to join a server, you only lose the connection if there is actually an issue with the connection between your client and the server (even if our hive goes down, this doesn't affect users who currently play on a server).
    Basically the game has an automatic reconnect, which tries to reconnect to the server for a few seconds. If five reconnect attempts fail, you will be kicked.

What antivirus program do you use exactly? Make sure you have a stable internet connection. Sometimes it might also help to restart the router.

• yeah ...this is only happening when i log on Serenity..I use windows defender for anti virus....and i restarted the router this morning...updated my java to the latest version out in January am normally very good about updating my java as frequently as they update it... i was able to log in with no problems all through out the time since the DDos attacks..

Mitzi Owner ASGARD server

Discord: discord.gg/cHj63WX

Server: Find Asgard in the server list or join with ip address (185.249.196.18:4100)

• Hmm... if it only happens when playing on a specific server, this might be an issue with the connection to this server (or more precisely, with the "route" your packets take when sending to the server). I'd recommend to restart the router, sometimes this does the trick.
    Alternatively it might be an issue on the server which causes this disconnect. In this case, you could try to contact the server admins, maybe the server log contains more information about what's going on there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!