Short grass in creative mode

• You can paint the short grass in creative mode and the terrain tool (F5). There is an "issue" however that if you paint with a large brush, the painting will go deep in the ground as well not just the surface and produce some "unnatural" terrain when you dig there. This is something I hope that @red51 will address somehow with the painting tool.

• It's been 6 months since I exclusively play the creative mode and I did not find this option.
    Only apply the normal grass. Medium grass and short grass I did not see.

To make it very short, the only way I found it was to plant it manually.
    I'll test one by one again, thank you.

Edited: I looked and found the grass, but not the short and super short grass. What am I doing wrong?

• It's been 6 months since I exclusively play the creative mode and I did not find this option.
    Only apply the normal grass. Medium grass and short grass I did not see.

To make it very short, the only way I found it was to plant it manually.
    I'll test one by one again, thank you.

Edited: I looked and found the grass, but not the short and super short grass. What am I doing wrong?

The plant plug-in lets you plant any type of grass :D

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • just to also let you know, the trails plugin i made also plants any type of grass under your feet as you walk oO its like your feet is a paint brush painting the ground with anything you like.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!