registration issues

• just want to let you know - when i registration for forums the Hotmail seems not accepting emails from this forum despite main site registration worked fine with no issues
    also i couldn't find support forum for site only - maybe create one there with registration issues access as well

• Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that there is trouble concerning the activation. We will look into this issue. Thanks for letting us know! :)
    Does hotmail move the mail into the spam-folder, or doesn't the mail arrive at all? Your account seems to be activated now?

A support forum for website-/forum-related stuff makes sense, I'll set it up.

• Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that there is trouble concerning the activation. We will look into this issue. Thanks for letting us know! :)
    Does hotmail move the mail into the spam-folder, or doesn't the mail arrive at all? Your account seems to be activated now?

A support forum for website-/forum-related stuff makes sense, I'll set it up.

its never arrive in inbox but Gmail did get it its very wierd

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!