Arrogant American here : ) : )

• Now before you get the pitch forks and torches out, know I love this forum because of all the helpful and friendly people here.
    But (there is always a butt huh :D ) When I am reading mainly plugins, there are some in English and some in German.
    Which I understand because this is a German based game.

I understand English because I grew up in USA, never learned German because I was well, lazy really :D:P .

Sooo i was wondering if in the plugin area the person could translate the plugin purpose into English?
    Right now I use Google Translate to read them because plugins are really cool and do a lot of different things.
    I will continue to do so if I see a red glow on the horizon and here the murmurings of the villagers. 8o8o:thumbup: .

I would even be will to translate the documentation myself but no guarantees on the full nuances :)

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• But I can only use G-translators to produce English texts, and the content suffers. See language API the translation of the German instruction text had first fumed to more ambiguity.
    To the nuances / grammar is indeed at the end ^^.

• This goes both ways, English to German and been a coder of plugins myself I understand how hard it is to add other languages, and been that there are lots of them it becomes a massive job a job we don't have any more free time Todo, don't forget all the plugins are made by users who don't get paid and have very limited time, something some members don't realize. Just use the ones you can and try to be happy that at lest someone kindly uploaded them for everyone to use. :)

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I'm thankful to Machete for putting instructions in both English & German. It goes a long way, and probably why it's one of those more popular that if there's documentation that people shall respect it more
    [Plugin] Animal Breed Master - Viehzuchtmeister V0.50

Machete, you're awesome. It's up to the person, yet I agree with icon58 that if the maker is able that they should try. Not forced, but should "try".

• I do understand these add-on are done by coders for free that is why I offered in half jest half for real to translate the plugins purpose.
    Not the plugin it self or the help file in the plug in, just the read me on the Forum web site.
    Maybe not the technical side but enough for others to read them and say "hey that looks like something I would like".

I can also see where the whole mess could get messy. =O8o

Entiendo que estos complementos los realicen los programadores de forma gratuita, es por eso que ofrecí la mitad de la mitad de la palabra real para traducirel propósito de los complementos.Tal vez no sea el aspecto técnico, pero lo suficiente para que otros lo lean y digan "oye, eso parece algo que me gustaría".Entiendo que estos complementos los realicen los programadores de forma gratuita, es por eso que ofrecí la mitad de la main du palabre réel pour traducir le propósito de los complementos.Tal vez pas la mer el aspecto técnico, pero lo suficiente para que otros lean y digan "oye, eso parece algo que me gustaría".of course then we could have som real fun!!! 8o8o8o8o Entschuldigen Sie bitte, wenn Sie weitere Informationen erhalten möchten, können Sie sich an der Rezeption oder in der Schule anmelden, um das Angebot zu vervollständigen.Wenn Sie sich für einen Aspekt des Técnico-Menüs entscheiden, dann sind Sie in der Lage, die Dinge zu tun, die Sie mögen, "oye, eso parece algo que me gustaría".

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!