RW Server not showing up

• Hi!
    Well, I ran the Rising World server tool through steam and set up my server. I moved my files over from the old world and changed permission settings and renamed their example file as was needed. It seems to be running fine when I launch the server file but my server is still not showing up in server lists. There must be something I'm doing wrong still but I can't figure it out.

• Do you run the server on your local machine? In this case it's important to keep the "server_ip" field in the server.properties blank, and also make sure that all ports are forwarded (by default, ports 4254-4259 TCP and UDP).
    Can you send me the IP + port of the server (if you don't want to post it here, you can alternatively send it via PM to me) ;)

• Do you run the server on your local machine? In this case it's important to keep the "server_ip" field in the server.properties blank, and also make sure that all ports are forwarded (by default, ports 4254-4259 TCP and UDP).
    Can you send me the IP + port of the server (if you don't want to post it here, you can alternatively send it via PM to me) ;)

Still no luck. I do run it on my machine.

• Hey guys,

I have a similar problem. My server is not showing up. Since Update I missed out logging in because of work and even my admin was gone. Can some give me a picture or listing how server properties need to look like ? I found out how to put admin status back per UID but why is my server not showing up? And what Port to use for a dedicated server ? My server ip is blank. I try restarting and nothing helps. I have to idea what to do. I would be very grateful if someone could help out.

Seriously,
    a noob hoster
    ParadoxMurdock

• Hi,

still having problems and I can't even login -.-
    I am running windows 10 and my steam is updated
    this is my webinterface properties ....what is wrong.? What am I doing wrong? By 10 % login stops as well.

#Sat Apr 25 22:32:39 CEST 2015
    admins=76561198277946806;76561198055400028
    database_mysql_connections=10
    database_mysql_database=
    database_mysql_password=
    database_mysql_server_ip=
    database_mysql_server_port=
    database_mysql_user=
    database_type=sqlite
    rcon_enabled=false
    rcon_password=
    rcon_port=4255
    server_hive_verification=true
    server_ip=
    server_list_visible=true
    server_memory=1024
    server_name=Hubberton Town - PVE - New players welcome - Survival Mode
    server_password=
    server_port=
    server_screen_title=Hubberton Town
    server_world_disabled_npcs=false
    server_world_generatecaves=true
    server_world_generatevegetations=true
    server_world_name=Hubberton Town
    server_world_oreamount=3
    server_world_seed=
    server_world_type=Normal
    settings_animals_enabled=true
    settings_create_serverlog=true
    settings_create_worldbackup=true
    settings_deadnpc_despawntime=250
    settings_deadplayers_creategrave=true
    settings_deadplayers_despawntime=600
    settings_default_gamemode=survival
    settings_default_newplayer_group= guest
    settings_illegal_state_limit=50
    settings_item_despawntime=300
    settings_max_players=64
    settings_npc_spawnrate=1.0
    settings_peacefulmode_enabled=true
    settings_pvp_enabled=false
    settings_show_luaplugins=true
    settings_time_speed=1.75

I would be very grateful and happy for help ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!