New Nitrado Sever Help

• Hello Rising World! I play numerous survival games and host an Ark server as well. This game has me completely HOOKED! Forgot all about Ark! I love how the moderators actually listen to the forum and are so very active that I just have to be a part of this miraculous process and see this game through to the finished product. However, I wanted to host a server through Nitrado as I have with other similar games and have great service with them. The set up seems to be very different than others, with me understanding some of it and some of it not so much. I set up the server earlier today through Nitrados website and it shows that it is up and running. It does not show in the server list in-game and I can't connect to the server through IP either. Looking for some help or maybe a walkthrough on getting this thing set up. Below is a copy/paste of the server files on the hosting site and any and all will be very much appreciated:

#Fri Feb 16 20:55:10 UTC 2018
    admins=Hefty
    contact=
    database_mysql_connections=10
    database_mysql_database=
    database_mysql_password=
    database_mysql_server_ip=
    database_mysql_server_port=3306
    database_mysql_user=
    database_type=sqlite
    plugins_enabled=true
    plugins_error_threshold=10
    plugins_jdk_path=
    rcon_enabled=false
    rcon_password=9709633
    rcon_port=10798
    server_custom_logo=
    server_hive_verification=true
    server_http_ip=
    server_ip=85.190.159.97
    server_list_visible=true
    server_memory=1024
    server_name=Hefty's New Server\! Fresh Map and 2x Ore\! Huge Lake\!
    server_password=
    server_port=10800
    server_restart_script=
    server_screen_title=RisingWorld-Server
    server_world_disabled_dungeons=
    server_world_disabled_npcs=
    server_world_disabled_watersources=
    server_world_generatecaves=true
    server_world_generatevegetations=true
    server_world_name=Hefty's Humble Home
    server_world_oreamount=10
    server_world_seed=Lake
    server_world_type=Normal
    settings_admins_allpermissions=true
    settings_animals_enabled=true
    settings_blacklisted=false
    settings_check_version=true
    settings_chests_drop_items=true
    settings_create_serverlog=true
    settings_create_worldbackup=true
    settings_deadnpc_despawntime=250
    settings_deadplayers_creategrave=true
    settings_deadplayers_despawntime=600
    settings_default_gamemode=survival
    settings_default_newplayer_group=
    settings_delete_old_serverlogs_hours=168
    settings_illegal_state_limit=50
    settings_item_despawntime=300
    settings_max_npc=100
    settings_max_players=10
    settings_monsters_enabled=true
    settings_npc_spawnrate=1.0
    settings_peacefulmode_enabled=false
    settings_pvp_enabled=true
    settings_rcon_forward_commands=true
    settings_rcon_forward_lua=true
    settings_save_world=true
    settings_show_luaplugins=true
    settings_show_playerdistance=true
    settings_show_playerplaytime=true
    settings_show_restart_notification=true
    settings_spawnprotection_duration=20
    settings_start_weather=
    settings_time_speed=1.75
    settings_weather_enabled=true
    settings_weather_preset=default
    settings_whitelisted=false
    webadmin=

Here are a couple other things I haven't saw before as well:

Ports

Query Port 10801
    Rcon Port 10798

Edited once, last by red51: I removed the login credentials ;) It's better to not post them public ().

• Hehe, I'm happy to hear you like the game so far :)
    Unfortunately there is currently an issue with the master list so most servers won't show up there. We're working on it, it should be fixed soon!

As a workaround, you can either directly connect to your server (in the multiplayer menu hit "connect to ip" and enter your server ip and port), or alternatively you can add the server to your Steam favorites. To do that, open your Steam client and click "View" -> Servers -> Favorites -> rightclick on the list -> "Add server by IP address" -> enter your Nitrado IP + Port ;)

About the RCON and query port: The current query port is not correct, it's supposed to be serverport-1, i.e. 10799 in your case. It allows you to query information from the server (playercount, uptime, servername etc).
    The RCON port is used for the RCON tool (which is used to remote control the server), however, currently the RCON tool has limited support due to the recent changes.

• I tried adding as a favorited steam server and it says <not responding.> When i try to connect through IP in the game it just says it cant connect. I thought maybe I had the server settings wrong somewhere. Does anything look out of place up top to you? Never had this problem before so not much experience in troubleshooting a server.

• Yes, that is the server IP and the server profile shows that it is currently running. Thats why I cant figure out not being able to access it and thought maybe the game settings were inaccurate somewhere

• The server.properties looks good so far (only the "admins" key is wrong, it requires your SteamID instead of your name, but this doesn't cause any issues at all^^). The server is still offline... please try to stop and restart the server, if that doesn't work, I guess you have to contact Nitrado support :/

• I had fixed the admin to SteamID after reading an updated thread. Here is an error i found in the files and not sure what it means. I am determined to get this server running today so I can get back to playing!

Rising World - 0.9.2.1 - Dedicated Server
    Linux 4.4.26-nitradoV3-MC-1000-nH-dP-d-i Java 1.8.0_101 (amd64) Memory: 954 MB
    2018/02/16 08:50 PM
    at commons.world.j.a(SourceFile:694)
    at commons.world.j.a(SourceFile:228)
    at server.e.b(SourceFile:1118)
    at server.e.a(SourceFile:1085)
    at server.Main.d(SourceFile:441)
    at server.Main.initApplication(SourceFile:281)
    at commons.JIWApplication.initialize(SourceFile:236)
    at com.jme3.system.NullContext.initInThread(NullContext.java:87)
    at com.jme3.system.NullContext.run(NullContext.java:130)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I tried this morning and still says it cant connect through steam or through manually entering IP. Talked to Nitrado service and they said its not on their side. Also the version is now updated to 9.2.3 and still will not connect. Someone please help me so I can get back to this wonderful game!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!