Cannot Craft

• I just recently reinstalled Rising World on my Mac today. I can access the game with no issues but when I select Crafting within the inventory window I am not getting a crafting screen. It just closes the screen and I am unable to access anything. ?(

• That's a strange issue oO Do you run any plugins? Are you playing in creative mode or survival? Is it the Steam version or standalone? Does the issue persist after restarting the game?

• It is a fresh install from Steam with no plug-ins. I have tried both creating and survival and it happens on both. I have started 3 different games with different combinations and they all do the same thing. I can access the inventory and click on the crafting menu. The crafting Menu closes and nothing else happens. Works perfectly on my Windows PC its just my MAC Book Air that it does not like. Is it possible it is a display setting issue. I have also noticed that the character screen overlaps the inventory. I can email you a picture if that would be helpful. :thumbsup:

• Hmm... this might be a DPI issue. Maybe the mouse "clicks" on a different position than the cursor? Does it work if you change the resolution? Is it possible to access a workbench directly (by pressing F while looking at the bench)?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!