Trap routines.

• Would be nice to have trap routines to drop rocks or produce a pit of spikes that kill intruders into your safe area or fortress for the surface players. The subterranean world has them why not the surface? The surface game is not all about building a fancy house.

• Well that works for me, I guess if I will work on the surface and I can change the block colors... But I wanted it so regular players could build these things so they could protect their area in survival gameplay not just locked area routines.

Signs of ACHTUNG MINEN with skull and crossbones come to mine to keep people out.

• I would say everything you see in the dungeons will be added to the crafting tables at some point, did you also try the new crowbar on them ? Maybe that might work.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!