"Vile Violent Video games"

• Well, I'm just going to make note of this just so you can choose to keep this person on your radar or put this person on your block list....... It's your call.

Andrew Humphreys is going around fear mongering by purposely provoking gamers to say vile things to him so he can then frame specific comments on Twitter to show how barbaric we are. Be cautious, or even ignore this person's vile attempts at trying to use people's messages against them in a form of blackmail...... We've been here before back in 2005~ that this is basically rehashing topics that shouldn't be rehashed.....

https://twitter.com/AndyWHumphreys

Andrew Humphreys Retweeted Andrew Humphreys
    Getting a lot of very nasty responses from the “gaming” community to this, yet they don’t stop to think that their responses are indicative of a significant cultural degradation, or the possibility that they might be part of the problem. #GamingAddiction

You're getting "nasty responses" because you're degrading gamers in a way Ghostbusters 2016 provoked its audience (or certain part) by tackling fake feminism when it should have focused more on the Ghostbusters IP. Purposely provoking a fanbase so it can be hung on display to show how vile it is to use their response against them in a form of blackmail........

||

I was told to ignore this, and I'd love to, yet posting this here so you guys can be both aware while making the appropriate decision as to what you want to do with this information..... We can't have nice things because of Andy Humphreys over here trying to pin gamers as barbarians & savages.....

• Now that we're aware I fumbled what's your thoughts on the main post as to not de-rail the whole thing any further......

The guy is just going around collecting people's responses to use against any gamer while not really looking the issue at hand. That, and he's going back into 2015 where Jack Thompson was before that it's all irrelevant, something actual studies proved against him yet he shot those down as "fake" studies ......

• Many thanks, Mino :)

----------

https://twitter.com/AndyWHumphreys/status/967801736659382273

“They damage/corrupt young minds” Based upon the responses that I have received, I have plenty of proof “Games” clearly desensitize to violence & emotionally/disturbed minds act on that violenceSimple common sense, but ppl want their “games”!

Oh, shut up you ignorant (censored censored)......... Pretending he's Jack Thompson, the activist, from back to 2005 ...... *facepalms*

https://twitter.com/AndyWHumphreys/status/967307135896965120

Agreed. People took my post as a personal attack yet nothing in it is personal. Addictions have that effect

Don't you dare pretend to be the victim here after riling up and provoking gamers; Cherry picking people's responses to use against them to call them "vile" & "violent". You reap what you sow....... Don't pretend; Don't twist words to make yourself look like an angel. :saint:

• So I did a quick google of this guy's name and lots of information about dead people who once had this name. Is this guy important in some sense that any of us should actually give a crap about what he rambles on about? I read some of his twitter posts and he seems like a typical old-fashioned person out of touch with reality and looking for a scapegoat to blame all the worlds problems on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!