Noticed a Bug in game

• Hi

I have seen not a animal bug but something that has gone wrong in game.

It is the fan's on the ceiling they was alright when I first walked in to the kitchen to cook up some Bacon.
    But I thought it was down to Alt + Tab out of game many times that could of started this.

I have log out to sort the driver on my p.c, just incase my graphic going funny because of that.

When I log back in game the fans was back to normal.... I stare at them from below and then as time went by I observe them starting to go back into the umbrella shape again very slowly.

This is happening on Day One server Multiplayer game, I have been on single player game and it seem to be alright so far.

• Sorry for the late response! This is indeed a bug, it's in the game for quite a long time now (unfortunately). Since objects are animated by manipulating the vertices directly, there are some precision issues which sum up over time (at least the fan is affected), resulting in a malformed mesh. It's still on our list, hopefully it will be fixed soon ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!