Linux server commands

• Are there any list for linux dedicated server commands?
    Also another problem: Im very new to the game so I have been running around my friends server shooting everything that moves without looting or anything. How long does it take for animals to spawn back and if they dont spawn can the spawns be reset or something? Couple kilometer radius from our village seems to be pretty empty now. :(

• What kind of commands do you mean exactly? Commands for admins (which can be typed into the ingame console), or input commands which can be sent to the server process?
    About animals: unfortunately they don't respawn yet, so the only way to get new npcs is to use the spawnnpc command, although this only spawns a single animal (so it can be a lot of work to repopulate the world this way)...

• What kind of commands do you mean exactly? Commands for admins (which can be typed into the ingame console), or input commands which can be sent to the server process?
    About animals: unfortunately they don't respawn yet, so the only way to get new npcs is to use the spawnnpc command, although this only spawns a single animal (so it can be a lot of work to repopulate the world this way)...

Commands for admins can be googled but input commands which can be sent to the server process seem to be no where to be found. These kind of stuff should be stickied.

• Question again, do you mean commands for the in-game console or server commands for steamCMD?

When you say "input commands which can be sent to the server process" I am understanding the latter but from the rest of your post I think you need the former :/

Most in-game console commands can be found here: Permission system second post under the Commands tab

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!