Fog is way too out of control

• only with dense fog, in normal fog you can see a moderate distance :D

But tbh I have been in very dense fog once in my life and I couldn't see anything more than 1 meter away so I think the game's representation of that weather effect is quite accurate ;)

• I was on a mountain (not that high up tbh though) when it happened :D

If you are an admin and want to get rid of it just use the console (`/~ key) and type "weather clear 1" that will immediately clear the weather ;)

If you happen to be using my ServerTools plugin you can also use in the chat /st weather clear for the same result ;)

• I was on a mountain (not that high up tbh though) when it happened :D

If you are an admin and want to get rid of it just use the console (`/~ key) and type "weather clear 1" that will immediately clear the weather ;)

If you happen to be using my ServerTools plugin you can also use in the chat /st weather clear for the same result ;)

well the servertool one works the other one maybe I have not set permissions up on my server yet

• The dense fog in the game is actually accurate that you could only see a certain distance. I once had to walk to highschool in the morning when see about about a bus length's distance in front of you that you can see just how dance it is. Also, try getting fog or dense fog in a forested snow biome in Rising World, that is a beauty! :D

One thing I hope we get is freezing rain foggy shiny because of how beautiful it is. When freezing rain is seen in the morning or sunset it shines in such a special way it makes everything shine beautifuly.

• As @Minotorious mentioned, there are indeed two types of fog in the game: a "regular" or "normal" fog and a very dense fog (the one you probably experienced) ;) The dense fog only has a small chance to occur. However, if you want to get rid of the fog, you can use the weather command (e.g. "weather clear" for sunny weather, "weather fog" for the regular fog etc). If you put a "1" at the end of the command (e.g. "weather rain 1"), the weather will change instantly (otherwise there will be a smooth transition).

• As @Minotorious mentioned, there are indeed two types of fog in the game: a "regular" or "normal" fog and a very dense fog (the one you probably experienced) ;) The dense fog only has a small chance to occur. However, if you want to get rid of the fog, you can use the weather command (e.g. "weather clear" for sunny weather, "weather fog" for the regular fog etc). If you put a "1" at the end of the command (e.g. "weather rain 1"), the weather will change instantly (otherwise there will be a smooth transition).

So I won the lottery of weather? It is a bit out of control when you cant see your own hands over the entire map.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!