Few things that I'd like to see

• - Ability to fly around faster in F2 mode.
    - GM command to clear out the fog of war on map
    - Sound blocks (fire sounds, water sounds etc)
    - Glowing blocks to make ovens etc without campfire in the middle
    - Drawbridge is nice. Makes me crave for portcullis
    - Bigger doors, square wooden/metal hatch(like manhole cover)
    - Colored glass

• - Ability to fly around faster in F2 mode.

have you tried using Shift and the mousewheel? maximum speed is 400% which is really fast (i.e. you move faster than the world is generated) unless you have a supercomputer that loads the world instantly :/

- GM command to clear out the fog of war on map

unfortunately I think this is impossible at least for the areas that you haven't been in yet to since they haven't been generated but for the already generated areas this would be a nice feature :)

- Colored glass

This is planned as far as I remember :)

• Some more ideas:

- Wouldn't mind having translucent "ghost" npc.
    - Could also use small gembox sized chest with only few inventory slots.
    - Some optional atmospheric events like red moon/aurora/shooting stars/eclipse. Possibly on command.
    - I'd like to be able to change server weather without everyone knowing about it.
    - During some brainstorming idea about self-opening/closing doors came up. Would love to have haunted house.

E1:

- Admin tool to track player kills with timestamps and other info.

• have you tried using Shift and the mousewheel? maximum speed is 400% which is really fast (i.e. you move faster than the world is generated) unless you have a supercomputer that loads the world instantly :/

Thanks for that tip on speeding up movement flymode. The only trouble I have seen if you go 400% the computer can stay up with it but the map will not. X/ So you can travel fast but have no record of the map you traveled over. If you stop it will render on the map the squares around you as if you Teleported there. Also at travel of 200% you only see a little line on the map not a larger block if you go slower or stop

• - Ability to throw objects like stones, tomatoes and such. Maybe minor damage based on object.
    - I'd like to be able to use pig/boar sounds on my humanoid swamp monster.
    - Statues with texture swap. Black (obsidian) with red (lava) cracks.
    - Different colors of water. Could use more muddy stuff. Maybe blood red too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!