Nitrado server

• Hello, Ok i have had this issues, with different games and renting servers. alot of mods and etc will not work on a rented server.
    as far as this game goes i am tryng to use a server tool and area protection. they both use a jar file. so first i put them in the lib file, then i was told to make a plugin directory. so then i moved them their and also tryed the server root. to no avail.. any ideals. thanks folks.

• Plugins belong into the "plugins" folder in the server directory. If there is no such folder, just create it. Make sure every plugin has a separate subfolder in the "plugins" folder. E.g. if you have a plugin jar called "plugin.jar" (just an example), create a folder "MyPlugin" or something like that (the name doesn't really matter) in the plugins folder and put the jar into this folder. If the plugin download already contains a folder, it's recommendable to just extract this folder (since sometimes there are other files which also belong to the plugin).

Code
    RW Server
    |____ plugins
    | |____ MyPlugin
    | | |____ plugin.jar
    | |
    | |____ AnotherPlugin
    | |____ anotherplugin.jar
    | |____ filethatbelongstoplugin
    | |____ etc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!