Ankündigung Changelog 2018-03-22: Bows, armors, chainsaw and dummy NPCs

• Red51 noted that we would be able to tweak NPC heights that I hope we can still get around to do doing that so I can gradually start creating characters from the 'Busou Shinki' line, something Konami killed. I have one already ready that I just need to tweak her to 15 cm tall in Rising World while waiting to see if Red51 shall support external outfits in the similar manner to blueprints and posters in a folder.
      [Threads of Interest - [My Suggestions] "On The List" | [Kitsu Test World ]
    • ArcticuKitsu schrieb:

Red51 noted that we would be able to tweak NPC heights that I hope we can still get around to do doing that so I can gradually start creating characters from the 'Busou Shinki' line, something Konami killed. I have one already ready that I just need to tweak her to 15 cm tall in Rising World while waiting to see if Red51 shall support external outfits in the similar manner to blueprints and posters in a folder.
      I'm not familiar with Busou Shinki I'll have to swing by your channel to see what your talking about. The clothing however if each design had a unique id with coloring alternatives that would be nice. Kind of similar to how we choose block or plank types, we would just click left or right to pick colors. I always thought when clothing would be implemented we would be able to craft dye from flowers, water and oil then soak them in a barrel or tub of some sort. As for the height scaling please let me know if you find a way to do so. I imagine "editnpc height" or "setnpcscale 0.25-1.0 (1.0 for default, 0.25-0.99 for children through young adult)" would work well. If anything the "setnpcscale" would make for a valuable mod or addition to the game. This would also work well with bandit, rogue groups, or native tribes when they are added as it would add story and open up a world of factions, commerce, quest and more. Just imagine walking into one of these camps and you see npc's of all ages; yeah that would make for good story.
    • I'm not familiar with Busou Shinki I'll have to swing by your channel to see what your talking about.

Unless you're in the anime realm I wouldn't expect anybody, yet I still do mention anime things because of Google. I'm not saying this bit in a rude way, just that I'd expect people to get curious to Google to see the basicness of things. My bad.... Late at night posting does that to me.

Also, your way of handling clothing dyeing is interesting. I support any form of customization. editNPC height would also work, yet having a slider bar for height may work? The scale sliders could work here for NPC heights in the 'editnpc' or whatever the option is now. It's been awhile.

I would really love walking into a living cityscape, even if it's dummy npcs. That be awesome.
      [Threads of Interest - [My Suggestions] "On The List" | [Kitsu Test World ]
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher