BluePrint Spawn

• So I did make this post before. Though it was happening with just 1 blueprint I had the tower. When I spawn I get a bunch of red Java errors the a server disconnect. So one person suggest a ram issue, so I went to my server provider and had the ram bumped up. I still had the same issue, so I said well ok, then I happen to load another blueprint same thing, now understand since then I have loaded other blueprints like the lodge and the factory. With no issues...any thoughts :S

• What do you mean exactly with "red java errors"? Are they visible in the chat? In this case it's usually an error caused by a plugin (it should include some information about the plugin which caused this error). In case of doubt, a log file contains more information :)

• If an error occurs in the game (e.g. caused by a bug), a dialog pops up (if it's a clientside issue) providing information about the hardware and the error, then the game closes. If a server side error (bug in the game) occurs (in multiplayer), the server shuts down (a file called "errorlog" will be created in the server directory), and all clients currently playing on the server receive a "losing connection" message in chat.

Only exception: errors which occur in plugins. When playing singleplayer, you will see the red output in chat. In multiplayer, only server admins receive this message (but the server log also contains information). These messages contain information about the plugin which caused this issue. It's a good idea to post the message here or forward it to the plugin creator (in most cases it's a bug in the plugin which can only be fixed by the plugin creator). If too many plugin-related errors occur, the server shuts down automatically btw (resulting in the "losing connection" message for all clients again).

In case of doubt, you could post a screenshot of the error here (or if you're the server admin, upload a server log [can be found in the "Logs" subfolder in the server directory] here or send it via PM to me) ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!