Quality of Life changes

• 1. Being able to hear other players footsteps.

2. Adding more information to player groups, their health bars, hunger and thirst status.

3. Cow sounds are too loud.

4. Chests can be opened through walls.

5. Bug in multiplayer, happens especially when mining, when you desync with the world you'll fall through the ground.

6. Fix hitbox issues, bullets going through players, and animals. Add lag compensation to fix lagging hitbox issues.

7. Add more graphic oriented settings, to disable extra effects (Smoke when mining rock, excessive rain particles.)

8. Adding item description, especially for the weapons, to differ damage, attack speed, reload speed, how much ammo is left, gun loaded or unloaded, etc.

9. Managing inventory GUI better, being able to enable/disable the character preview GUI, add more inventory management features, split stacked items in half, click items with CRTL pressed will move it to the hotbar.

10. Add more hotbar slots. (Something like 8 slots would be great.)

11. Adding percentage informational numbers at health bar, hunger and thirst.

12. Fixing HELP command in the console, show all commands, what every one of it does.

13. Fix ore detector not detecting ores properly. (Sometimes i set it to detect tungsten, it does not detect properly, often detecting other ores such as copper.)

14. Chainsaw and miningdrill damage to players is way too high, tuning it down a little bit would be enough since they are tools and not meant to be used for combat.

15. Being able to set up graphical changes without restarting the game.

16. Fix player animations, it are kinda clunky and add "mid animations" to create more fluid animations, rather than rough animations starting suddenly.

17. Make treelogs and lumber stackable to 64 instead of 32, furniture and paraphernalias should be stackable to 16.

18. Adding more explanations to the Journal.

• Get rid of the ambient digging sounds. I want to hear other players digging. If they are digging a mine to blow up my walls I want to countermine and close theirs or surprise them and kill them.... LOL

Also this game needs Wine or Port Grog to craft so you can take away the tedious hours of placing planks just in the right place to make a curve.

• Get rid of the ambient digging sounds. I want to hear other players digging.

You can hear other players digging. You just cant hear their footsteps. Also, stop mining for a sec every now and then to listen for players digging. :)

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

• You can hear other players digging. You just cant hear their footsteps. Also, stop mining for a sec every now and then to listen for players digging. :)

Well I actually don't mine or rarely do at all anymore excepting maybe to flatten the surface for my building. I have my own server but I dont like the mining and stuff falling sounds .. sometimes it spooks me as my server is PVP. Peeps can still kill me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!