[Plugin] iConomy 1.6.0 (Geld-Plugin mit GUI) | (Money Plugin with GUI)

• Frage ist, was die Menge des Geldes in jedermanns Bank ist? Was ist Bank min-500 bedeuten? Leihen Sie 500 ICD$? ‎
    ‎ ‎
    ‎ Auch ich kann nicht scheinen, um die Menge an Geld ich habe ändern ‎

With the "BankMin" you can determine how much debt someone may make on the bank.

You can use "/money" to check how much money you have on the bank.

• With the "BankMin" you can determine how much debt someone may make on the bank.
    You can use "/money" to check how much money you have on the bank.

LOL how real world the Bank can lend money and people can go into debt like in real life :S;( . Do I get to charge interest as the owner of the Bank? 8o

• OK I had to rename the Sprache API directory to the entire name with all the parenthesis. Now it shows the correct money and bank min. Will have to see how to use this now.

But I have German players on my server and I was wondering if the routine showed them german commands? If not do you have the so called translation file that would show both German and English? Am I imagining things and this is not needed? X/:S

• But I have German players on my server and I was wondering if the routine showed them german commands? If not do you have the so called translation file that would show both German and English? Am I imagining things and this is not needed?

Players playing the game in English will see all commands in English.
    All players who play the game in German get the commands in German!

All players who play the game in German get the commands in German!

To the plugin:
    Please wait until the 1.1.0 is out!
    So that the last bugs have been corrected.
    It may be that the database has to be deleted again.

I'll let you know when the time comes. Will not take much longer.

• Ok buy the way I call your money units ICD$...lol on my server. Area protection costs 20 ICD$.. I have Economy working to so I will ask for 4000 coins from that for exchange rates to ICD$... unless the speculators run the coin rate down with inflation ?(8):thumbsup:

Hey what is the difference again between BANK and MONEY? Is Bank the maximum money they can have or what?

• For the plugin to be perfect, the game needs a "hardcore" mode, with rare ores and randomness in the crops, with climatic changes capable of killing food and trees. ^^

We could steal and destroy crops, sell seeds and saplings... etc. You could turn off all that stuff in permissions then create a store/bank that admins stock or specialized players that have rights to farm or mine. It is quite complicated with the need to dig all the time.

• I am having trouble transmitting money between players. I have a couple of questions

• Do you need the <> brackets in the command line? Usually these denote required things but you don't put the brackets.
    • The player names dont seem to be recognized or they cannot accept the money is the reply I get. Is it just the player name or is some other code needed for transfer
    • The bank amount will it grow above 1000 which is the default amount?
    • It is confusing to have both a bank and cash amount why have them and what is the use?
    • The other error I get is I see I have money in cash and bank but when I send money it says I dont have enough.. I have 1000 and sending 20
  • This routine is not functioning on my server. I cannot give or take money even though I have it in bank. Sometimes it says I have money and others have money. When you try to exchange it says you dont have any. Something is amiss here. I installed it three or four times with no success.

It could be that the public server I have alters the name on the database, automatically. Possibly the routine cant find it. But it seems to give me money.

It keeps AktiveSign from functioning when it is invoked by that routine. See error attached.

• Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass ich das Neueste benutze. Ich hatte zuerst Probleme, aber das lag daran, dass ich die Sprach-API in das Verzeichnis geladen habe und der Server nicht hochfahren konnte.In der TatIch bin gerade nicht bei mir zu Hause, also kann ich nicht schiessen, ich werde Tudesay USA verifizierenIn der TatOk, ich mag die Sache mit dem Geld verlieren. Muss einen Weg haben, um es von Ihrem Geldbeutel in den Banktresor zu übertragen. ^^

Original English

I am pretty sure I am using the latest . I had problems at first but that was because I loaded Sprach API into the directory and that would not let me server boot up.

I am not at my house right now so I cannot trouble shoot I will verify Tuedsay US

Ok I like the lose your money thing. Will have to have some way to transfer it from your purse to the bank vault.. ^^

• I'm getting the same java error too.

PLUGIN EXCEPTION (iConomy, 1.1.0, PatrickBronke) ---->
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: sysConfig
    at de.pbplugins.icListener.onPlayerConnect(icListener.java:358)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at pluginapi.PluginEventHandler.triggerEvent(SourceFile:206)
    at pluginapi.PluginLoader.reloadPlugins(SourceFile:390)
    at G.c.a(SourceFile:2648)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Also none of the money commands are updating the database. Database just contains the following:

sqlite> .dump
    PRAGMA foreign_keys=OFF;
    BEGIN TRANSACTION;CREATE TABLE Money (ID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL, UID BIGINT,Cash FLOAT, Bank FLOAT, BankMin FLOAT );
    COMMIT;

One other thing, after using ReloadPlugins the GUI bank and cash details don't fade from screen.

Config File:

$ cat plugins/iConomy/config/System.property
    #Mon May 14 13:41:51 UTC 2018
    BankMin=true
    DBPath=/risingworld/avinu/plugins/iConomy/database/iConomy-world.db
    Debug=1
    Start_Bank=1000
    Start_BankMin=-500
    Start_Cash=1000

• Ok I got your program to start working. What I did was delete the database your new version created and added the old version database that I had. Now the system works. It adds money and subtracts money. All the signs work from AktiveSign with the $ dollar sign after the amount. They subtract the money properly from the cash.

What I do not know is that if somebody new were to arrive would it save them in the database file now. Possibly if you edited the database by hand you could get it to work too. I did not try that.

Again the latest version is working with the loaded old populated database from the previous version backup I had. You may want to test that new UIDs are being entered.

I have attached the new version property and database files .. and the old version database that when substituted makes the program work.

The new version will not initiate properly or write to the database it appears.

Google Translator

Ok, ich habe dein Programm angefangen zu arbeiten. Was ich getan habe, war die Datenbank löschen, die Ihre neue Version erstellt und die alte Version der Datenbank hinzugefügt, die ich hatte. Jetzt funktioniert das System. Es fügt Geld hinzu und subtrahiert Geld. Alle Zeichen funktionieren von AktivSign mit dem Dollarzeichen nach dem Betrag. Sie ziehen das Geld ordentlich vom Bargeld ab.Was ich nicht weiß ist, dass wenn jemand neu ankommen würde, würde es sie jetzt in der Datenbankdatei speichern. Möglicherweise, wenn Sie die Datenbank von Hand bearbeitet haben, könnten Sie es auch zum Arbeiten bringen. Das habe ich nicht versucht.Wieder arbeitet die neueste Version mit der geladenen alten Datenbank aus der vorherigen Version, die ich hatte. Möglicherweise möchten Sie testen, ob neue UIDs eingegeben werden.Ich habe die neue Version Eigentum und Datenbank-Dateien .. und die alte Version-Datenbank, die, wenn ersetzt macht das Programm arbeiten.Die neue Version initiiert oder schreibt nicht in die Datenbank, in der sie angezeigt wird.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!