cant see each other on a multiplayer

• i rented a sever through gtxg. me and my friends can log on and see what each of us are doing building, mining, cuting tress opening doors ect, however we can not se each other as any ideas why this would be

• Does the issue still persist if both of you reconnect to the server? What antivirus program or firewalls do you use? If both of you use the Steam version, does the issue also occur if you use the "play with friends" option (player 1 selects a world and presses the green "play with friends" button, then player 2 can join the game through the Steam friendlist)?

• we both use steam. we tried to connect through steam to play but couldn't. for some reason it said couldn't connect. so i rented a sever instead, i dont have anti virus on this pc and fire wall is off. i will try and see what happens when he gets on tonight. im from the United States and he is from Australia dont know why that would make a difference but who knows.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!