Group not found?

• I've created a group in the group folder and I've tried setting myself to it and it keeps on saying group not found. Please help

• Could you please post a screenshot of your filesystem to show exactly where you have put the group?

Could you as well post the full group permission file here for me to see just in case there is a mistake in it?

And last could you post a log file for me to see if the group is being loaded or not? If you are running a server then the log should be there already in the Logs folder. If you are trying out the groups on your client then you need to enable the debug console for a log to be generated, to do that do the following:

Open the config.properties file, found in the RW directory, with a text editor and change the value "game_debug_console=false" to "true".

After start the game enter to your world wait a few seconds and close the game and upload the log here.

• Hello!

I had the same problem. On my server, the folder was named "permissions.example". This doesn't work! Rename it in "permissions" only, so it works for me! ;)

Best wishes!

Mike

Mike, alias Cinema Channel

Admin @ Traumwelt Server (german/deutsch).
    Sometimes free for explorers. If you want to settle down,
    you get the password over chat or e-mail to service@cinemachannel.tv.

Hope to see you! Build a world with us! 8o

Best regards!

Mike

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!