is there a way to force chat to stay on ?

• I have german players on my server and in order to communicate I have to cut and paste in the chat to a translator. Well I cannot cut from the chat line so I have to window the game with the translators and retype the german responses. The problem is the chat goes away all the time. So I have to switch back to get it to reappear for typing..

Is there a way to lock chat on temprarily? Of course the best thing would be to allow highlighting for cut to work on the chat line. Cntrl C does not work but Cntrl V does for responses.

• You can use the RCON tool to copy messages easily from the chat :) It can run in the background as you play without a problem ;)

To lock the chat open just press T and don't press Enter again, the chat will remain on until Enter has been pressed

• You can use the RCON tool to copy messages easily from the chat :) It can run in the background as you play without a problem ;)

To lock the chat open just press T and don't press Enter again, the chat will remain on until Enter has been pressed

Ok I guess I need to read about RCON in the users manuals ?( But the T thing does not work I never hit Enter again I alt Tab out and it goes away while I am on another application. I watch it go away.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!