OpenGL compatible graphic adapter not found

• Hi,
    When I start Rising World the notification:

No OpenGL compatible graphic adapter found! This is either caused by a missing or outdated graphics driver.
    Please download and install the latest driver from the homepage of your graphics card manufacturer (Nvidia/ATI/AMD/Intel)
    If the error still persists, please contact our Support.

So I have an AMD A8 - 7600 Radeon R7 + Computer Cores 4C+6G 3.10 GHz (idk what this all stands for tho) and it's up-to-date.
    So I don't know what's wrong.

Can someone please help me?

• This message indicates that the current graphics adapter has no OpenGL support. But since every graphics adapter nowadays supports OpenGL, it's most likely caused by the graphics driver. Please have a look if there is a file called "errorlog" in your game directory, if there is such a file, please upload it here :)

• there are a lot of them, I tried to reïnstall the game and it still doesn't work

• thank you for helping me but it still doesn't work... I still got the same warning when I started the game.
    Here's the new errorlog from when I started the game today... If it may help, I get the same errorlog on minecraft. "Minecraft windows 10 version" works perfectly, I first downloaded the game from the Mojang page, but when I started the game (menu) it didn't work and the same error came on my screen.

• Thanks for the new errorlog! It's indeed the same issue. You run into the same problem with Minecraft since it also uses OpenGL, while the reworked Microsoft version of MC uses DirectX instead (even the basic Windows drivers support DirectX of course, but also the AMD drivers seem to be less error prone when it comes to DirectX).

In your case, Windows recognizes two graphics adapters, a AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics and a AMD Radeon R7 200 Series. Only one of these adapters was affected by the driver update apparently. It looks like one of these adapters is either a "fake adapter", or only uses a basic driver set (which has no OpenGL support).
    Do you have a secondary, dedicated graphics adapter in your computer? Where is the monitor plugged in, do you have multiple graphics connectors? Is it plugged into the mainboard?

• I have no idea to be honest, I bought this gamingpc on a website from the Netherlands and they build it for me.
    This is everything my pc has in it. I hope it helps and otherwise I'll have to call a friend too fix this

Behuizing
    1 x Sharkoon Shark Zone C10 € 0,004044951016426
    Extra LED verlichting
    1 x Geen extra LED verlichting € 0,00geen-extra-led
    Processor
    1 x AMD FM2 A8-7600 Quad Core 3,1GHz € 30,00AD7600YBI44JA
    Koeling
    1 x Cooler Master Hyper 103 € 25,00RR-H103-22PB-R1
    Moederbord
    1 x ASRock A68M-ITX € 0,0090-MXB1A0-A0UAYZ
    Geheugen
    1 x Crucial 16GB DDR3-1600 € 105,00CT51264BA160BJ2-16GB
    Grafische kaart
    1 x AMD Radeon R7 240 1GB € 60,0090YV0680-M0NA00
    Harde schijf
    1 x 3000GB HDD Sata III € 50,00ST3000DM001
    2e Harde schijf
    1 x Geen 2e Harde schijf € 0,00Geen 2e Harde schijf
    Optische drive
    1 x Geen optische drive € 0,00geen-dvd
    Geluidskaart
    1 x Standaard geluidskaart € 0,00Standaard geluidskaart
    Internet
    1 x 500Mbps TP-Link Powerline Kit € 59,00TL-PA4020PKIT
    Voeding
    1 x 600 Watt Cooler Master€ 40,00RS-600-ACAB-D3
    Monitor
    1 x 22" Iiyama G-Master GE2288HS-B1 € 129,00GE2288HS-B1
    Accessoires
    1 x Geen accessoires € 0,00Geen accessoires
    Besturingssysteem
    1 x Windows 10 Home incl. Installatie € 99,00KW9-00152
    Office pakket
    1 x Geen Office pakket € 0,00Office-pakket
    PC Tuning
    1 x Nee, laat mijn PC standaard € 0,00Nee laat mijn pc standaard
    Beveiliging
    1 x BullGuard Internet Security € 39,00BullGuard

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!