Welcome To The Game 2 | Markiplier Rage sets off Developer

• This is a hybrid thread of both the game & the drama which ensued after.

----------------

Welcome To The Game 2

Twitter: https://twitter.com/thewebpro?lang=en
    Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/720250/

Welcome to the Game II is an atmospheric horror / strategy / puzzle game that takes you into the world of the deep web in search of the shadow web. Play as an investigative reporter trying to solve a case of a mysterious woman broadcasting for help as masked men are on the hunt to kill her.

--------------

Game Thoughts:

Well, this game does great for being an awesome horror game on the survival side of things with attrtion. You sit at a computer trying to make sure nothing is going to kill you by scouring the web on your computer. It's a hybrid game of multiple elements, including free-roam. It's trying to get down the right balance of seeking out codes to avoid threats to save a girl on the deep web while not trying to get killed in the process. It's mostly straight forward horror stuff, yet very unforgiving that it leans into Japanese RPG territory of hard. You have to thread the needle so hard that people are obviously raging, yet I'd suggest Twitch streamers to try it out for the fun of it. I find the mechanics neat, yet the whole stress isn't for me. It's a 50/50 for me, yet I do respect the game that I respect even a 60-70% score, or whatever it has.

It has loud RNG Jumpscares, highly graphic content (can be censored), and other crazy features planned. It's your standard fair, yet it's being blown out of proportion by Markiplier and other gamers...... Toxic fanbase trying to make it worse than it actually is because people follow that tribal mentality.......

--------------

More in the spoiler for "Dramatic" or "heated" content:

Markiplier Rage Part:

I'm hoping I worded things the way I wanted, yet feel I may not have articulated my wordings as much as I should have. More so with language barriers & "Lost in translation" for those reading in another language.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!