Ankündigung Upcoming: Mounts

• zfoxfire schrieb:

angriff schrieb:

I can hardly wait to hang somebody for Horse theivery. :evil: or at least make them locked up in an area that looks like a jail :thumbup:
      It would be cool to craft a gallow object, or perhaps to find one in an abandoned town desert town.
      Oh I was just making fun. I do wonder if Horse will have momentum in that they knock down players on foot versus just stopping when they run into them. Sort of Cavalry charge stuff.

Also I am sure the knight lovers want a lance and shield put in so they can put that nice Jousting Arena in the Blueprints to work
    • red51 schrieb:

This is just a small preview of the next update. It will introduce various mounts, including horses.
      Mounts are not only a method of fast transportation, they can also carry bags which can be used to store items while travelling.

But the update will also include some other changes, e.g. some reworked animations, new items and several bug fixes.

Probably the update will be ready this month, so stay tuned!
      I know someone talked about implements like cultivators and discs but what about carts? You could carry more things and carry people obviously.

To add onto the implements obviously you don’t wanna go crazy with farming but it would be cool if you could harvest and cut hat with horse drawn implements. Obviously a very far down the road suggestion.

Also, will mounts be the only thing added to this update or is there other things as well?
    • Will we have white and black horses? They are very gorgeous as are most horse's but there's something about a purebred stallion that intrigues me. I been to a farm once and these creatures are very loyal, protect us in combat and will pick us up when down and bring us home for healing. Out of curiosity will they have a combat AI and one day will we have dogs & cats for pets? :saint: <3
    • ArcaneDesmond schrieb:

Will we have white and black horses? They are very gorgeous as are most horse's but there's something about a purebred stallion that intrigues me. I been to a farm once and these creatures are very loyal, protect us in combat and will pick us up when down and bring us home for healing. Out of curiosity will they have a combat AI and one day will we have dogs & cats for pets? :saint: <3
      I hope that we get a horse breeding system that will allow us to mix the colors found in the wild. Remember the Mo'Creatures horses in Minecraft? There was an entire breeding chart for color combinations! Of course this is down the line if we get animal taming and breeding so that we can farm them...

Speaking of which, how will horse taming work?
    • angriff schrieb:

What this game really needs is a Bulldozer with 500 Horsepower to allow you to flatten roads. This hand raking is getting a bit overwhelming for miles of medieval dirt roads. I am a little ok with the disparity in the concept.

But I do like the idea of a hauling cart but not sure what you would need it for?
      I figured you could haul supplies from each of the locations or haul people in it. Could create some awesome in game trading as well
    • Neu

Captian_Cornball schrieb:

angriff schrieb:

I can hardly wait to hang somebody for Horse theivery. :evil: or at least make them locked up in an area that looks like a jail :thumbup:

I am so up for mounts. This game is so huge it will make a nice change of pace of running everywhere.

PS that saddle looks a bit too American 19th Century Western for the Medieval theme of the clothing and many servers. I am just saying .. lose the horn.
      Mabye there will be More than one style
      not EVERY server is Medevial
      some like modern times

There are objects for all ages (medivial - Modern Times)
      and There are more Modernn Things Coming to RW, Electrcity, etc..
      Well they can make it an English saddle .. that is modern.. but maybe not so Second Amendment-ish. :D

Actually at closer look it seems it was not a horn but something in the riders crotch. :/
    • Neu

Has anybody asked if you can shoot a bow or swing your sword from a mount? I think that part would have be intuitively required but I am not sure if they tested it. Would be nice to have mounted archers or nights that fight. Not to mention can a footman kill the mount? (I guess Pikes need to be put in next.) Wait we could have a pistol and have Cowboy and Indian chases like in the movies. 8|

I am increasingly frustrated with swing a sword in an enclosed concrete staircase made with wood textures that are damaged by the sword. It is just such a detail that makes the PVP part sketchy.
    • Neu

If it's not possible in the main release of mounts I do hope mounted combat becomes a thing after the update similar to how it's done in Skyrim & Mount & Blade: Warband. Well, the scenes you're imagining is a good sign that your love for Rising World is true :D

I also do hope we gain lances and pikes, among other long melee weapons I mentioned because of a certain character I want to create as an NPC.
      [Threads of Interest - [My Suggestions] "On The List" | [Kitsu Test World ]
    • Neu

ArcticuKitsu schrieb:

If it's not possible in the main release of mounts I do hope mounted combat becomes a thing after the update similar to how it's done in Skyrim & Mount & Blade: Warband. Well, the scenes you're imagining is a good sign that your love for Rising World is true :D

I also do hope we gain lances and pikes, among other long melee weapons I mentioned because of a certain character I want to create as an NPC.
      Dare I say Sir Quixote of La Mancha :S
    • Neu

I think there's a little more to this mount update than meets the eye. If you look into the npc texture file as of the last update there's deer, lions, baby pigs :love: <3 adorable (spawnnpc minipig), butterflies, rats snakes, spiders and even sharks for in the ocean! mind you that only spawning deer, butterflies & baby pigs are the only ones that work. I'll be making a video on these mysterious creatures for Monday... 8o meanwhile I made some screenshots of the baby pig as the deer just wouldn't stand still for a single shot.

This wittle piggie became a house pet right quick :love: <3 so small and runs so fast it's hilarious. @red51 if these are coming with the "mount update" please, please, please bring more baby animals to the game. They are so cute :saint: thank you for making me love this game even more :)
      Bilder
      • 20180524155949_1.jpg

133,87 kB, 1.280×720, 6 mal angesehen
      • 20180524160005_1.jpg

168,33 kB, 1.280×720, 8 mal angesehen
      • 20180524160009_1.jpg

162,64 kB, 1.280×720, 9 mal angesehen
      • 20180524160024_1.jpg

179,58 kB, 1.280×720, 6 mal angesehen
      • 20180524160035_1.jpg

194,34 kB, 1.280×720, 6 mal angesehen
      • 20180524160047_1.jpg