points of improvement

• 1: Food,pelts,Hide: Make food,pelts&Hide STACKABLE (stackable till 64) cause i allways get problems when i go for a hunt, after hunting 4 animals my inventory is full so i need to go back to my house to store it.

2: Animals&Water: make bigger rivers with animals like alligators, make more animals who attacks back, only Deers&Boar's attacks. and maybe add fishing?.

3: AnimalHealth: give animals more health every animal is 1 bow hit, example: a pig is the same health as an bear thats not good how harder it is to kill an animal how better stuff u get.

4: Grass: Make the grass a bit smaller cause when i chop a tree i cant really see the log's.

5: Traps: maybe add some traps to kill animals so you're not forced to always make a bow xd. and Maybe traps in caves? ;).

6: i found a small glich for mining/chopping works also vs animals see video's>> : TREEMINING

7: Seeds&Tree's: do that seeds grow with water.

8: Day&time: play a bit with the time mate, don't make it able to sleep when its night you must walk with a torch or you must just stay at home.

9: Weather: add snow,storm/lightning,sun to the game so if its snowing you maybe walk slower just guessing xd, if its raining you need an umbrella( and if u dont have you wil be slowly damaged) or you need to hide in a cave, if there is lightning it has a chance to hit your house/buildings and than you need to extinguish with a water bucket.

10: Taming: Maybe make it possible to tame animals with arrows to make them unconscious (would call those arrows Taming Arrows) and i should add Tier's for the Taming Arrows Tier1: nonattacking animals Tier2: Attacking animals

11: DeepOcean's: maybe make some LARGE ocean's where you can find crystals, which are rare to make special items and maybe add sharks in only the deep ocean's.

12: Energy,Electricity&Windmills: maybe add Energy,Electricity&Windmills to the game make a refrigerator that must be connected with Electricity, that means make food wil dry out if you leave it in a chest, and maybe do after killing an animal and taking his food all foods wil dry out in 15min.

that was it for now hopefully i helped you alot with idea's

good luck developing mate! ;)

• 1: Food,pelts,Hide: Make food,pelts&Hide STACKABLE (stackable till 64) cause i allways get problems when i go for a hunt, after hunting 4 animals my inventory is full so i need to go back to my house to store it.

The stack sizes were reduced to make the game more realistic, the player inventory is already HUGE i.e. unrealistically big and the stack sizes were reduced to make it more reasonable, it still is unrealistically big thus the stack sizes will not be increased again, at least no any time soon. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that is just how it is :/

2: Animals&Water: make bigger rivers with animals like alligators, make more animals who attacks back, only Deers&Boar's attacks. and maybe add fishing?.

Rivers are actually planned along with an ocean biome, more animals will surely be added can't confirm alligators but there will be more animals. Currently the only animals that don't attack back are these ones: pigs, cows, sheep, rabbits, foxes, chicken, giraffes, penguins, deer. Everything else should either attack on sight or retaliate upon being attacked, if that is not the case for you please report a bug with a video if possible in the help section of the forum . Fishing is planned for sure :)

3: AnimalHealth: give animals more health every animal is 1 bow hit, example: a pig is the same health as an bear thats not good how harder it is to kill an animal how better stuff u get.

If I am not mistaken this will be implemented ;)

4: Grass: Make the grass a bit smaller cause when i chop a tree i cant really see the log's.

Well grass can be tall in reality so nothing to fix there really, having said that in some of the biomes the grass will be shorter in the future, for now you can use a sickle and right click to shorten grass to half height ;)

5: Traps: maybe add some traps to kill animals so you're not forced to always make a bow xd. and Maybe traps in caves? ;).

Something like this is planned :)

6: i found a small glich for mining/chopping works also vs animals see video's>> : TREE MINING

Not really a glitch but you just stop pressing left click before the animation finishes, this is known and I believe will be changed to force complete the animation in the future :)

7: Seeds&Tree's: do that seeds grow with water.

This is planned

8: Day&time: play a bit with the time mate, don't make it able to sleep when its night you must walk with a torch or you must just stay at home.

Noone forces you to sleep for the night (even though normal people kinda do so), I always walk around or mine with a torch at night. In the future there might be a sleep requirement for players so they have to take short naps every now and then. For now if you don't want to sleep just don't do it breaks the immersion and realism but you can do as you please.

9: Weather: add snow,storm/lightning,sun to the game so if its snowing you maybe walk slower just guessing xd, if its raining you need an umbrella( and if u dont have you wil be slowly damaged) or you need to hide in a cave, if there is lightning it has a chance to hit your house/buildings and than you need to extinguish with a water bucket.

Snow is in the game so are thunderstorms and normal storms. Currently they have no effect to the player (apart from the fact that rain quenches your thirst) but it is planned for weather effects to have an effect on the player.

10: Taming: Maybe make it possible to tame animals with arrows to make them unconscious (would call those arrows Taming Arrows) and i should add Tier's for the Taming Arrows Tier1: nonattacking animals Tier2: Attacking animals

This is planned as well, for now you can use the animal breeding plugin found in the plugins section of the forum.

11: DeepOcean's: maybe make some LARGE ocean's where you can find crystals, which are rare to make special items and maybe add sharks in only the deep ocean's.

This too is planned as I wrote previously, as well as more sea life.

12: Energy,Electricity&Windmills: maybe add Energy,Electricity&Windmills to the game make a refrigerator that must be connected with Electricity, that means make food wil dry out if you leave it in a chest, and maybe do after killing an animal and taking his food all foods wil dry out in 15min.

Planned but will take long to be implemented.

• Most of these ideas are ok. I take issue with lightning burning buildings unless lightning rods are implemented at the same time. It is quite difficult to throw water on a building when one is not even in the area.
    Umbrellas are junk. All that is necessary is the addition of oilskins or simply use the existing hooded diving suit.
    As far as inventory goes, the transportation update will help with that. The inventory definitely needs adjustment, (64 iron ingots in a stack, but only 16 musket balls in a stack), but that can wait. The team working on the game is miniscule. Development has to be concentrated on what is most important. The team has been doing this surprisingly well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!