Let's discuss about this.

• Hey guys, i'm Hawkard, and i want to discuss with you guys, i want your opinion about the recent events that happened with me.

So there is this server called Wild Frontiers, it's owner is called Juggernaut.
    The server is really nice, there is the area protection plugin, and it's PVP, even better.

It was the first server i joined and stood right after i bought Rising World.

So there is this thing, the owner, Juggernaut banned me unfairly and i want you to decide if his judgement was fair or not.

On the server we've got ranks, and you can rank up as you spend time playing on the server, i've reached the Knight rank, for playing for 5 days, and Knights got access to blueprints.

So I've decided to build a castle at Singleplayer, so i could blueprint it and bring it to the server.

But unfortunately not everything gone as planned.
    When your first join the server, you may ask for an admin to set up a claim for you, a territory, where you can build and only you (and people you give permission to) may make any alterations to your territory.

The owner decided to give another free claim (200 x 200 by the way) to Knights, and i was ready to set mine.
    I chose a place, wasn't too far away from my current home, and not too far away from my friends, but Juggernaut, the owner said he had a road planned through here, and if i wanted to claim this place I'd have to wait for him to build it.

Everything is alright until now.
    So knowing that, I'd decided to choose a new place for my claim, same thing, not too far away from my current home and friends, and I decided to build already so when the admin sets the claim, I would be able to move right away clean and safe.

But the problem is that Juggernaut didn't like what I've done, he complained that the building was too big and I needed permission for that. That wasn't in the rules. (You can check the rules, its the "unknown.png" file.)

No one had to ask for his perrmission to spawn blueprints ever, and even funnier is that it was never a rule.
    He then got super angry at me, with no reason at all. The building was really big, yes, but it wouldn't cause any problems to nobody.

You can see in the unknown.png file a note telling you that you can build on most places, even if it isn't claimed, though it can be looted or destroyed.

There is also a stupid rule saying that you can't anger admins, wtf is this rule?

An admin is a profissional, someone who administer a server with people from different countries, you should never mix personal matters with your work, imagine a cop arresting you because you made him angry? Or a Judge decreting you guilty because you made him angry too? What is this?
    Imagine someone judging you without the voice of reason, but voice of anger instead?

He even said that he wouldn't claim the place for me anymore, due of what i did.

He came back with his word that i would get another claim for being a knight too.

He even said that I overrode admin without permission

He even banned me from his Discord Group.

My final say about this is that he was extremely childish, problematic and rude towards me. He is a grown up man with children aswell, I didn't expect this kind of reaction coming from a mature man.

Tell me your opinions about this.

• Nope, the first time i broke a rule is when i killed a player called Danny at the neutral area called Port Chesterfield, it is forbidden to PVP there.

I did it to defend myself, as Danny killed Josh the same day and he ran after me too. I had to kill him to defend myself.

Also he once created a dungeon, some kind of quest for players to complete, the dungeon was filled with traps and hostile monsters, I managed to survive it, and when i got to the treasure room, I claimed the treasure.

Juggernaut was goading me, saying that i didn't complete the dungeon yet. I just looked at him and said: "good bye."

I pressed F2 twice to get to the surface, it is a feature the server got, a temporary fix to bandaid the falling through the ground bug. He said i cheated to get out, while I didn't. Did I use a program to teleport me upwards? Did I trigger a bug that causes God to sent a beautiful angel to take me miraculously to the surface? Nope. I used a game feature, if it's in the game, it's useable right?

He was so full of himself when he built the dungeon that he forgot that people can use F2 to get out.

• Oh sorry, i meant to say hostile animals, such as the spider and snakes.

He can't ban me for that, and he already punished me and Danny for that, he jailed us, then we got out afterward.

It was my "1st OFF" of the rule list, i never broke any rule again.

Back at in the dungeon i just F2 to get out, i didn't cheat or anything. Why would a cheat be accessible to everyone on the server anyways.

• Yes, that is F2 purpose.
    Juggernaut also disabled blueprints for EVERYONE on the server, because of this mess he made.

Why don't he comment here and post his side of the story, eh Juggernaut?

• Just a copy and paste of my PM to 'the victim' aka passive aggressive Hawkard.
    I'm sure some of you admins can relate. As to not continue with Hawks drama (and attention seeking), this will be my only post on this issue:

@Hawkard
    "Your English seems very good, but your understanding of it may be a bit off I think (no offense).

If you were not so concerned with your ego, you would have realized last night all that I wanted was an acknowledgment and agreement that you would not force claim large swaths of land without prior approval (yes building is allowed anywhere, but spawning in HUGE BPs which takes up a lot of space should get prior approval IF ITS NOT ON YOUR CLAIM. I'm sorry, but the journal can't include every 'scenario' that people like you choose to exploit (BPs), seeing only a few make your rank(Knight). I had NO problem with your building style, I thought it was quite good but bastardized by your improper placement (floating 50 blocks up, i could have helped you with that). Though you lied to others and said I thought it was crap. I DO have a problem with how you were responding to me (your attitude). A huge problem is your inability to reason which is needed to come to an agreement. I could have banned you last night, but I did not because I was going to work it out with you today knowing I was overtired and a bit heated last night from your continued pressing of the issue. BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO QUIT OR DROP THE SUBJECT!! Even with the claim I said you could have if you didn't mind a road going through some of it because of prior plans, YOU WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONE about it "WHY WHY WHY do you have to have a road there WHY?? CONSTANTLY!!! DAILY!!! DO you know how annoying that is!!??? ITS HARASSMENT!!! So naturally when you spawned in your claim sized BP, I would think that is your way of forcing me to claim an area without getting any prior approval for your claim (claims need to be surveyed to make sure they do not conflict with other claims and server plans for that area). ALL this drama could have been avoided, but you kept pressing 'its not in the journal' bullshit. You and *removed* are the only two players I have EVER had problems with like this, I get the impression you EXPECT everything to go you way without truly having any respect for the people who volunteer their time to give you a sandbox to play in.

Sooo, after being a away today, I get home and do what I usually do, check the server logs for errors, hacks etc etc which is mixed in with ALL player chats. Seems like you spent a lot of time on the server today 'playing the victim' and misleading others with your twisted version of the truth to gain sympathy and assassinate my character. I have it all logged, from the man who said he didn't want to talk about this subject anymore, then I realized today you wanted to keep pressing the issue with other players behind my back e.g. Giant Squid, Staari etc., painting me out to be the bad guy who treats you unfairly?? How nice, how is that supposed to make me feel about allowing you to have continued BP access THAT NO OTHER SERVER OFFERS because it can be easily used to RUIN a server!?? Do you have any CLUE what it takes to administer a server and why we have to enforce some restrictions??? Do you think I get paid for offering a FREE service to the community?? I do it for the love of the game, you take the love right out of it with your snarky sarcastic comments.

The final straw was after seeing your chats today. Learn to back the fuck up or suffer the consequences (professional enough for you?? oh btw, 'professional' implies I am being paid which I am not.

Out of respect for time spent on your work, I can do what you like with it, delete the whole thing, or just remove the extended claim I gave you. Your choice.

No hard feelings and hope you understand. I did not have to take the time to pour this truth into you, especially seeing you are dishonest and misleading, especially when I got my back turned. You will most likely read through this and still deny you have any wrong doing, so consider this your last correspondence with your 'not so professional' admin Juggernaut.

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

Edited 2 times, last by Juggernaut ().

• As now, we are free from your ADMIN ABUSE, so I can talk freely here.

I got tired of your stupids runaround, you are a busy man i know, but your rules has more holes than swiss cheese.

You stick to your point teeth and nail, your understanding is low Juggernaut, you will recognize this sooner or later.

I'm was not pressing you dodgy, I was asking you, and kept running me
    around over and over with your busy life. I spawned the BP not to force
    you to set the claim, but to leave the place ready so I can move right
    away when you set it.

I was asking to set the fucking claim AGES ago, and you still ran me around like always.

EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO BE FORBIDDEN AND ALLOWED, MUST BE SPECIFIED IN
    THE FUCKING SERVER INFORMATION MAN, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO RUN A SERVER?

Look, I used to ran a lot of servers, FAMOUS ones, with 30+ players, on
    games like GTA:SA Multiplayer, and Minecraft, also other games such as
    Age of Mythology, you know about me, all you do is assume, suppose, you
    never take some time of yours to truly know the person you are dealing.

You're so little minded like that? You're a server owner, you are
    dealing with multiples personalities, people from all across the world,
    and you're preoccupied about how they talk to you? You're not my father,
    you're not my boss, you're a human being, and I talk you as I wish. I
    treated you with respect, all you did was complain, whine, cry, give in
    to your rage.

While I kept my composure, all you did was spam "OMFG", and things of the such.

One thing that should know about me, that I'll never leave a topic /
    subject unfinished, you wronged me, treated me unfairly, made me run in
    circles with the runaround of yours.

And you compare me with S3T? What the fuck is even wrong with you, the
    man offered you real money to buy server land, he thought someone was
    HACKING on a fucking ALPHA game, there is not any hacking tools for this
    game yet? Do you live under a rock?

I never meant to paint you as the bad guy of the story, all I did was
    SHARE my side of events with the server's community, you're the one
    trying to brainwash me, trying to picture me as egocentric, egoist, full
    of myself, etc.

You do realize how stupid your "Do not anger the admins" is, right? You
    do mix emotions with your work? With your server? You judged me with
    anger? Not with reason?

I said you are a professional, not because you are paid, because you are
    an administrator. An administrator must deal with problems with skill
    and composure, not with rage. You ban people because they piss you off?
    Really man really?

If you decide to leave this topic as it is, I'll keep on pushing and
    show the community how your true face looks like. I hope you reply with
    good arguments.

• You do not even have a "Do not cheat" rule, even Migdyn said it, is this the first time you're running a server?

You did know that the area in question wasn't interfering with any claims, nor it interfered any KNOWN plan of yours. This is your fault of leaving people waiting. You promised something that you couldn't accomplish, and do not even start talking about your life as I don't care anymore, as you don't care about mine.

You even banned me from the discord group, you left me no chance for a unban appeal.
    So let's talk about it here.

• unban appeal denied! HAHA There are plenty of other quality servers out there for you Hawkard, get over yourself and have fun! You and I didn't work out, get over it.
    Seriously, I do not hate you! I just do not have time for you and your attention seeking DRAMA anymore. Creating this thread only proves my point, so thank you. I have RL on top of RW, RL takes priority, sorry! <3

"You do not even have a "Do not cheat" rule, even Migdyn said it, is this the first time you're running a server?"
    I allowed you to cheat to get through my custom dungeons you couldn't get out of otherwise, remember?? :) Server is a work in progress, lots of things I would like to do but with so little time to accomplish them to properly sync w/ Hawkard standard time. Forgive me for having less available time to play as you do. Please relax, calm down and stop showing your true colors here for everyone to see. You are sneaky and deceitful, I am up front and honest. Take it as you will.

last post this time, I promise!

Moderator(s), please lock the thread, or sticky it if you like

"The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, which is why we call it the Present."

Edited once, last by Juggernaut ().

• You are sneaky and deceitful, I am up front and honest. Take it as you will.

last post this time, I promise!

Moderator(s), please lock the thread, or sticky it if you like

There are, escaping from the truth as always.
    Oh there you are mentioning your life, like if cared about, you do not care about mine too, I used the F2 to get through your dungeon because I could, and you still insists that it was a cheat, such a troll Juggs. such a troll.

You're the one showing your true colors, and to think I had to do it for you myself, such an impressive improvement Juggernaut.

unban appeal denied! HAHA There are plenty of other quality servers out there for you Hawkard, get over yourself and have fun! You and I didn't work out, get over it.
    Seriously, I do not hate you! I just do not have time for you and your attention seeking DRAMA anymore. Creating this thread only proves my point, so thank you. I have RL on top of RW, RL takes priority, sorry!

Attention seeking drama? That is something I'd write a poem about. Juggernaut, you are a fun guy, I recognize that from just reading what you said.

I did not seek attention, not your attention. You're way too emotional.
    You give in to your emotions and judge people with anger.

Your dungeon was easy as piece of cake, you just refuse to see that as you're so full of yourself as always. You think you are the best, the one above the law.

Even your players think you are wrong Juggernaut. And you still don't see that. What a real cool server, the owner let us cheat! Very nice indeed!

You are sneaky and deceitful, I am up front and honest.

Sneaky and deceitful? You're the one that reads other ones private messages.
    Front and honest? Then why do you ban me? Isn't in your rules that only 3rd time off you'd ban? You broke your own rules Juggernaut.

I managed to befriend everyone in the server, they are really cool people, but they don't know with who they are dealing with, I really hope you don't regret doing this as fast as I think you will.

Let's keep this honest and healthy conversation, do not runaround me again :).

• ok first of all admins are not paid nor are professionals or specifically trained for their role

Second currently all MP servers on RW are private thus the owner/admins have every right to do whatever they please since they own the server and pay for it, I know it sucks and in most servers they all try to be as rational and open minded as possible but sometimes our human nature takes over and we make mistakes or mishandle situations.

Thus if you don't like or have been treated unfairly by the admins/owner of a server unfortunately there is nothing I or yahgiggle as a moderators or red51 as a developer can do about it (unless the game's EULA has been broken but that is not a common thing), just leave the server and try your luck in a different one :/

I will now lock this thread please respect one another and don't go at each other in public on the forum, I know this is not what you want to hear but such server matters should be solved in private chats between the two parties. It is not appreciated when such server drama makes its way to the official forum as new people/players reading this might think that the official servers and the JIW-Games appointed admins are at fault here which is not the case :/

Hope you can both move on and keep enjoying the game the way you want to :)

PS:

allowing you to have continued BP access THAT NO OTHER SERVER OFFERS because it can be easily used to RUIN a server!??

We allow blueprints to almost every player on our server after they only spend a few hours on it :P haven't had any problems appart from 1 time so far with it, people playing this game are more or less responsible adults.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!