Servers automatically renaming Plugin Database

• No actually this routine sees people with the extended Steam UID but the shorter individual user UID is not recognized. Both are in the database. I assume that this is just a problem with this routine but I wanted to ask.

Could you post a screenshot of the database for me to see these IDs? :/ No idea what they are if I don't see them.

• No actually this routine sees people with the extended Steam UID but the shorter individual user UID is not recognized. Both are in the database. I assume that this is just a problem with this routine but I wanted to ask.

Could you post a screenshot of the database for me to see these IDs? :/ No idea what they are if I don't see them.

ok well the flying problem has been resolved as a non-issue.

The routine not trapping/recognizing the smaller UIDs is something that still exists. It is the same issue for all small UIDs. If someone has a short individual UID the routine does not see them and errors they do not exist. If they have the larger Steam UID it sees them and responds properly.

See the attached snapshot of the database. The shorter UID is in the database but not recognized. (note the routine has a problem with not checking for new entries and rewrites a new entry for each log on). If I try the routine on another player with a STEAM UID it responds with found.

• settings.text in plugins/servertools/assets

Autogm1Mode=off

the only drawback is admin have to turn gm 1 on when they log in.

I am not sure I using that mod but I will check it out. Again the flying thing was "fake news". It was clarified with the person and they confirmed they were just expressing how fast they were moving.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!