Large Transports

• I just finished moving from one building location to another and it can be a pain moving each chest or box from one location to the next. You have to unload each into you inventory and then move it to a new chest in the new location. This can be tedious and time consuming. So I am suggesting on PVP servers that there be a transport cart that can load a fully loaded chest or box onto it. You move it through the map to the new location and put it down there. If you get caught on the way you could be attacked and lose everything. =O8o

• Yeah, I agree with this that this is why I'm waiting for horses for this. We'll eventually gain wagons and such once the animations are tweaked for that.....

Well, in Minecraft modded you can use a dolly to move chests around that if people really need chests and crates moved that there should be ways to do it with storage related vehicles. Forklifts, dollys, and whatever else there are.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!